Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > extract application from phone - K850

Previous  12
Author extract application from phone - K850
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 08:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-12-21 05:21:34, Navar wrote:
Ufff.. Please guys understand.Dont open ams file from any file explo app.when u remove the hiden from system file.close all the application that u open it.and on phone desktop press menu then go to file manger.mean the orginal file manger not any app !!! Then u will find the system file in the last then open it u can see all the files.just go to ams to find what u want......

Thats better explation. It is working for me. No operation failed error. I have tried 2 jar files though.
Thanks navar.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Navar
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 09:24

On 2009-12-21 08:13:24, ceaser2008 wrote:

On 2009-12-21 05:21:34, Navar wrote:
Ufff.. Please guys understand.Dont open ams file from any file explo app.when u remove the hiden from system file.close all the application that u open it.and on phone desktop press menu then go to file manger.mean the orginal file manger not any app !!! Then u will find the system file in the last then open it u can see all the files.just go to ams to find what u want......

Thats better explation. It is working for me. No operation failed error. I have tried 2 jar files though.
Thanks navar.

you are welcome and sorry for my bad english
http://en.islamway.net/
StevenC
W910 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 09:35
If you computer is configured to allow Network Sharing with your Phone (while in Phone mode).
Make sure your computer show hidden files.

Move the application to Memory Card.
Go to My Computer > My Network Places > Memory Stick on SE Mobile Phone > System > AMS

You'll find all java apps on memory card there
centur
C902 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-21 17:04

On 2009-12-20 19:43:07, bluechip wrote:

Hi
as the title says, is ther any way to extract the java file of the program which
have been installed through the phone's gprs(internet) on the phone..(i mean online installation on the phone)
I have installed googlemaps with my location feature direct from the web on the phone... So is there any way
to backup the java file, so that i can install it again if needed...
Someone with a good suggestion..???

Move your applications/games to phone memory.

With A2uploader click File System Tools, then open TPA > PRESET > SYSTEM > AMS
Copy *.jad and *.jar files with right click (Read) then go to folder with A2uploader and now your applications/games in folder (ph_out) if haven't mistake.
bluechip
Sony Xperia Sola
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 20:31

On 2009-12-21 17:04:01, centur wrote:

On 2009-12-20 19:43:07, bluechip wrote:

Hi
as the title says, is ther any way to extract the java file of the program which
have been installed through the phone's gprs(internet) on the phone..(i mean online installation on the phone)
I have installed googlemaps with my location feature direct from the web on the phone... So is there any way
to backup the java file, so that i can install it again if needed...
Someone with a good suggestion..???

Move your applications/games to phone memory.

With A2uploader click File System Tools, then open TPA > PRESET > SYSTEM > AMS
Copy *.jad and *.jar files with right click (Read) then go to folder with A2uploader and now your applications/games in folder (ph_out) if haven't mistake.

Oh AT LAST...
this one works for me.... horraayyyy....
thanks everyone...

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi