Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Online petition for New Satio Update

Previous  12
Author Online petition for New Satio Update
Ericman
Satio Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-18 10:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I dont understand this. Everybody have problem with Satio but there is only 34 people who signed petition. Come on people where are You? I thought that there is gona be thousends of us not only 34. Ok SE probably wont do anything about our petition but still its worth to try. Wake up , You need only one minut of Your life to sign it. P.S. Sorry for my bad English

dipb
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 10:40
@lukechris: can you add RDS. non-availability of RDS is a major problem.
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-18 14:25
@all. I have emailed about this, and they have yet to reply. I will send them an email a day until they do something about this but if they are going to take notice then we need more than 34 signitures. I am also hunting the CEO's email address down, because we could have some fun with that .
Please people, please sign this, we can get all these problems fixed
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 14:44
After a new FW realese I have send an e-mail to SE with question What are the changes? A few weeks have gone and no reply for that question. I don't know but I think that people from SE don't care for users of their products. But still we can fight for our rights!
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-18 15:00
Correct, and if I dont get a reply by monday I'm ringing them, to put them on the spot
EDIT: Got an email back:
"Dear Luke,
Thank you for contacting the Sony Ericsson support centre.

If you do not have access to a USB cable you can got to a carphone warehouse store and they may be bale to complete the update in store.
Kind Regards,
Sony Ericsson UK Customer Services"

Then it says at the bottom "This email was auto-generated."
Lol what a joke
[ This Message was edited by: lukechris on 2009-12-18 14:03 ]
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 15:04
If You have such possibilities than go for it! I will try to email them again.
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 20:40

On 2009-12-18 10:27:26, Ericman wrote:
I dont understand this. Everybody have problem with Satio but there is only 34 people who signed petition. Come on people where are You? I thought that there is gona be thousends of us not only 34. Ok SE probably wont do anything about our petition but still its worth to try. Wake up , You need only one minut of Your life to sign it. P.S. Sorry for my bad English

I've precisely zero problems with my Satio. Apart from the standby theme bug, but I don't mind that.
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 22:56
NightBlade, yes and for that reason U could sign petition. In fact U have bug in Your phone.
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2009-12-18 23:40
But you see, I don't mind the bug. The SE standby suits my needs perfectly. And again, it's pointless. There is no way they aren't going to release another firmware in the next few weeks/months. And, even if they weren't going to, do you honestly think that some silly petition with under 5000 signatures would change their mind?
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2009-12-19 11:54

On 2009-12-18 23:40:25, NightBlade wrote:
But you see, I don't mind the bug. The SE standby suits my needs perfectly. And again, it's pointless. There is no way they aren't going to release another firmware in the next few weeks/months. And, even if they weren't going to, do you honestly think that some silly petition with under 5000 signatures would change their mind?

No I don't think so. But I think better is to do something that do nothing. Satio suits my needs also, but I miss some things from other SE like RDS or EQ. Besides, if they promiss phone that will be Walkman and Cyber shot in one than why we can't demand to keep they promiss?
Raafat
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-19 16:22

On 2009-12-18 14:44:31, mikely_28 wrote:
After a new FW realese I have send an e-mail to SE with question What are the changes? A few weeks have gone and no reply for that question. I don't know but I think that people from SE don't care for users of their products. But still we can fight for our rights!

R1CA037 - 29/11/09
The new software enables improved stability when you switch between running applications and the phone automatically ends non-responding applications after about 20 seconds.
• Stability improvements in Roadsync™, Opera Mini browser and web.
• Improved WLAN (Wi-Fi™) handling.
• Fixed theme and colour when you switch between different themes.
• Improved alert sound for incoming calls during active call.
• Improved battery performance in standby mode while playing music.
• Fixed iSync Plugin synchronization.

BTW
I think that the kinetic Scrolling feature should be added to the petition as the i8910 users got it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X84PP0AFtK0
dipb
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 12:47
I think the WiFi performance has just worsened after the FW update. Now my WiFi signal just vanishes whenever I want to connect. But after couple of re-searches, it apperas again. I do not think it is y router problem as my laptop can easily see it and connect to it when Satio cannot detect !!

Once connected the connection stays and doesnot break.
kennyncl
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-24 18:56
Is this satio still unable to play RMVB movie?
hammera
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-24 20:19
The Satio has always been able to play .rmvb files as far as I'm aware. I've got a couple of hundred episodes of Dragonball Z downloaded that play just fine.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi