Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > W595 java settings problems

Previous  12
Author W595 java settings problems
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2009-12-14 08:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-12-14 05:00:00, Cyborg_a0 wrote:
@exa

but his co-vodacom users uses @trick so it means that it isn't blocked yet, it think it's just the phone.

he can't use the setting that has default proxy/ip

but

when he uses the other setting that has no proxy/ip using dot trick and it works.

Based on that so is it the network or the phone?

is that so hhmm... i think he must doble check the internet profile that he used in operamini and check the APN of that profile

"he can't use the setting that has default proxy/ip"

it means that the default ip that is in internet profile is the reason why he cant use @trick,

remember few months ago we can use @trick in our network GLOBE the internet profile that we used had no default proxy/ip right

Now we can still use @trick in a diff APN & diff internet profile myGlobe mms trick it has a default proxy/ip but that proxy/ip hasnt been filtered yet by our network provider to block the @trick

final conclusion edwin's problem is still in his network provider.
"You don't need a reason to help people"
-Nokia N82 5.0MP Carl Zeiss Optics
-My|Phone A878 Duo
My C901 Shots flickr
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2009-12-14 08:43
Another thing his phone w595 kinda difficult to configure & very confusing in the 1st time that ive encounterd it,u must need a lot of knowledge about ur network provider on how they blocked tricks,what r the available tricks,what proxies that can used,what apn should use that is compatible with a kind of trick, we should study our network provider's behavior too.
[ This Message was edited by: exaflare23 on 2009-12-14 07:57 ]
-My|Phone A878 Duo
My C901 Shots flickr
litemint
C905 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-20 03:01
Hmm.. I think its on the phone, its hard to configure, but if he can browse on his builtin browser using any trick, so it doesnt has to do with the network, or on some case, the trick are blocked.

ok, lets try this, using bro nyro's cgi.

phone proxy: zerolike.com and port 80

om42handler on the front query: http://yourfreesite/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/010110A/http/80.239.242.253:80/

kua exa and cy, hellow! Best regards for the b0th of you. Heheh
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2009-12-21 07:43
I think the proble was not on the phone or the networ, becoz i already encountered that phone w595 it works fine using opera 4.2 handler.

just like what i said before you need more knowledge about your network

and edwin, i think this guy dont know much about his network and his phone.

just like a newbie that we encountered almost everyday in asia pacific, the n6600 os7 and s40 prov file problems and what APN should use, even they knew the tricks they still can't configure their phones,either the trick was already blocked or they don't know exactly where to put those tricks or wrong APN.
[ This Message was edited by: exaflare23 on 2009-12-21 07:00 ]
-My|Phone A878 Duo
My C901 Shots flickr
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi