Author SE-Portfolio 2010
killajat
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-09-15 14:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2010-09-13 08:41:17, avmaxfan wrote:
@smclion102

I guess what should matter more is the fact that whatever info I have shared here is not fake

Anyways let me tell you that the X12 is not gonna be the first device to get 1.5 ghz processor, HTC will showcase the HD3 with 1.5 ghz processor in two days.

TI OMAP 4 processor is the one being used in the X12. You can Google it for more info

P.S. I never mentioned 1.5 ghz "snapdragon"

@lxAMNxl

Sorry buddy no info on any of those Will update once I get any

SO HTC din't launch the HD3 with Dual core 1.5 GHz processor, I guess your credibility just went down a couple of notches
eternal_wind
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2010-09-15 14:09

On 2010-09-15 13:59:41, ScoreP wrote:
It is still big big sigh as I am still using but its pictures are no doubt best in its class thats why I am still using it. Symbian new incarnation i.e. Symbian^3 is also not very hopeful as E7 form facor with hybrid (touch/type) could be best phone but again I am not going to fall into symbian trap this time. If either nokia load E7 with meego or SE launch X12, it will be run away success and I'll be spoil for choice.

but perhaps you'll fall into this?

But i do somewhat impressed with their Clear Black Technology Display. Too bad their phones "only" use nHD resolution.

BTW what happend to HD3? it was going to anounce today or may be I am wrong its tomorrow!!!!!!

well at least they've announced Desire HD and Desire Z
[ This Message was edited by: eternal_wind on 2010-09-15 13:11 ]
Vipera ammodytes
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-09-15 16:05
all i can say to you guys, dont trust avmaxfan too much...
OnePlus 8
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2010-09-15 16:30
...or don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.
makebelieve
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-15 17:31
i am already disappointed, that TI uses SGX540 in OMAP4...it will not be comparable to other new GPUs in new SoCs, like orion from samsung... especially if SE wants to sell this device the whole of 2011,it`s realy disappointing ...because GPU is more important than CPU, for final result....
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 00:46
The Desire HD announced today is probably the top phone so the Android phones for release at this time of year won't be much better. WP7 devices will top the hardware list, they will be the first to go beyond 1 GHz because its a new OS and its a great opportunity for a company to get a strong foothold in the same way that HTC is recognised for being the first for Android. Samsung and LG have multiple devices while HTC is going all out with the HD3 (announcement with MS in October hopefully). Its too early for the 'X11' and 'X12' so wait for MWC before the next big thing. If anything, it would be a good surprise if the 'X11' makes the official WP7 launch because its a new market that they should really have a device ready for. There are other companies with high spec phones coming before these two so based on their hardware, stuff should be of a similar level so by then you'll be able to tell if the specs are realistic or not.
faddie
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 00:47
According to some source "NO MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS THIS YEAR" Is it True???????
ashyk36
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 00:52
Has SE got any phone coming SOON that will rival the desire z....meaning the qwerty keyboard?.....if not I'm off to htc cuz that is exactly what I've been looking for
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-16 01:04

On 2010-09-16 00:52:32, ashyk36 wrote:
Has SE got any phone coming SOON that will rival the desire z....meaning the qwerty keyboard?.....if not I'm off to htc cuz that is exactly what I've been looking for

Read the thread, maybe X11.

Desire Z looks very tempting.
a w a r e
ashyk36
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 01:48
When's the x11 due?? I can't wait much longer....I can't get used to touch screens
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 04:29
could someone pliz give us an actual date wen the next announcenent might be. saying "soon" doesn't rily help nw does it. even i cn do it - sonyericsson announcement soon. and they gona be showing stuff! - see?
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 08:23

On 2010-09-15 17:31:45, makebelieve wrote:
i am already disappointed, that TI uses SGX540 in OMAP4...it will not be comparable to other new GPUs in new SoCs, like orion from samsung... especially if SE wants to sell this device the whole of 2011,it`s realy disappointing ...because GPU is more important than CPU, for final result....

Let's be honest dude... is there's any game that uses the full GPU power of Satio, Vivaz, Galaxy/S ??

if having the best GPU ever will increase the price and reduce the battery life then I don't want it coz I'll never have any thing that will justify the downsides of it !! and when will I use it ? after 4 years ??

I don't say that GPU isn't important... but I prefere a very good GPU that will give me the perfect balance of everything.. but in the same time it isn't outdated and slow...

I think having a powerfull GPU is good... but going for the most powerfull one is just not good... even if want's to make X12 as the perfect gaming phone... you don't want it to cost you a fortune and to loose the battery life in less time that is required to have a nice playing round !!
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 12:50
I still don't see SE announcing the next big thing in November and releasing it in January. The announcement may be on course since they tend to announce something around this time of the year but the launch date of January is questionable IMO.

To put it bluntly, avmaxfan is unreliable and has proven it by claiming HTC were going to announce the HD3 yesterday.

SE don't have the resources to launch a phone as soon as the likes of HTC or Samsung and that is unlikely to change next year, maybe around 2012.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 14:35
Why? VIVAZ is good example it was announced in January and shipped in next 8-10 weeks if able to follow same route why it won't happen with new supersmart-handset

anyway, I also doubt that if will make it work

For HTC, I'm bit disappointed with only two things
First, just minor change CPU from 8250 > 8255 same clocking-wise
I have to wait till MWC2011 to see that dual core
and Battery just really small when looking at jumbo screen size of Desire HD

I also thought that because of AMOLED shortfall from Samsung
Duo Desire and Legend will cut off the line and make this new brother play in as replacement

For another thing, I still not believe if will use AMOLED in their handset if HTC acquire to use of S-LCD in their new handset.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
avmaxfan
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-16 15:23
I understand that you guys don't want to believe that the X12 with the specs I mentioned will be launched soon, almost everyone all over the internet doesn't seem to believe.
So I guess I shouldn't be coming here or any other forum to share anything, if nobody wants to believe that is capable of launching a phone that will be as good as any other phone in terms of hardware.

And for those who feel I am here to seek attention or just spread fake rumors, well all I have to say is you are not right. IF I wanted to seek attention I would have gone to every single mobile discussion forum and posted about X11,X12 but I did not. Whereas some members from this site copied my posts word to word and pasted on numerous forums across the Internet. So who is the one wanting to seek attention now?

And as for the HTC HD3 and my credibility going down, I never came here to post anything about the HD3. The only reason I mentioned the HD3 was because I wanted you guys to know that isn't creating a revolution by using a 1.5 ghz processor and that other brands might infact come out with such processors even earlier than . And nope I did not have any "insider" info on the HD3 and nor did I ever mention that. I was just trying to find out the list of phones that are supposed to be out with 1.5 ghz processors soon. And HD3 was amongst the top and I read something about it being unveiled on Sep 15 th.

Another thing, AMOLED is not OWNED by SAMSUNG, SAMOLED is Samsung's AMOLED technology, but not AMOLED. HTC using AMOLED screens from Samsung doesn't mean that has to do it too.

I had mentioned earlier that Sony has used AMOLED screens earlier completely independent of SAMSUNG. And SONY's AMOLED application also had decent sunlight legibility ( if any of you have seen SONY devices with OLED you would know)

Anyways, I won't be posting here anymore. But I maintain that WILL announce the two phones in November. The X11 will be announced first and then the X12. Same goes for the phones hitting the stores too. First X11 and then X12.

Believe me or not, but is going to be back with a bang with these two phones

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 124125126 ... 232233234  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic