Author Things I don't like in Satio
glorfingal
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 20:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
just found a "gem" .... No low battery audible warning ... just the daft little
led at the top flashing red ... that's just plain crap
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
larry 68
Satio Red
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 20:53
Ive discovered I cannot search pics to put in a message, when i go to add content and picture, if i touch the search box it closes the message and if you try by scroll you have to be very careful or it closes the message as well
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-11-23 08:54

On 2009-11-22 20:53:56, larry 68 wrote:
Ive discovered I cannot search pics to put in a message, when i go to add content and picture, if i touch the search box it closes the message and if you try by scroll you have to be very careful or it closes the message as well

This happens when you have too many pictures stored in your Satio. Unfortunately, "too many" is actually very few, only more than a hundred or something. It seem like the app crashes and exits. This is obviously something they forgot to test thoroughly, and it is likely to be fixed in the next firmware release, since the problem is so obvious.

Fortunately, there is a workaround: If you go to the media application instead, and open the picture you want to use as a contact picture, there is an option to assign the picture to a contact.
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2009-11-23 09:54
Yes, this is another annoying thing in satio. It should be fast, it should have walkman in it, it should be perfect flag phone of SE. Now we have buggy, without equalizer phone, but what I think is most important for SE: "It's christmas time soon, so people will buy it!!!"
Stupid thinking. Take some more time gentleman from SE we'll be patient to get good phone and be satisfied!
gtr83
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-23 17:23

On 2009-11-22 19:54:22, gharknes1 wrote:
ok I have two things that i have identified with my satio that are just pure bad SW writting

has anyone tried changing a ringtone or a wallpaper, you have to scroll through every sound/picture file on the phone to attempt to find what you want, just plain stupid

You should be able to go to specific folders for these things, I have a folder with ringtones in it and the satio comes with a folder on the c: drive with wallpapers in it and yet you have to scroll through every single media file on the device to find what you want, now if I am being stupid here and there actually is a way of doing this then please tell me how. I could on my P1i

This is a common issue with Symbian devices ever since S60v3 came out. Heck, even the Innov8 has it.
Nokia 3520 > 6600 > W800i > W890i > C702 > C905 > BB 9500 > Samsung INNOV8
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi