Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Richer Sounds Recommended

Author Richer Sounds Recommended
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 19:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys i just wanted to share with you my recommendation of Richer Sounds that sell hi fi and tv. Back in July i bought an LG tv and Blue Ray player. Now so far the tv has been great but the Blue Ray player has been problematic not player discs properly. To my surprise and shock after more than 3 months of having the Blue Ray player they completely changed it for a new one of a completely different brand I exchanged it for a Sony Blue Ray player which is far better. I am just in shock that they let me swap it for something new after that long with no fuss. Richer Sounds i definately recommend using them they are a breath of fresh air when it comes to service. Most companies would normally offer only repair after so long. Very happy So i would say to anyone in the UK shop at Richer Sounds great value and great service.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 20:09
I agree i've been dealing with Richer Sounds for a good many years and find their service second to none not to mention their prices which are mostly unbeatable compared to other high street stores

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 20:18
Yeah their prices are the best. I got a 22inch LCD for my bedroom from there for £139. I have 2 LG tv's from there and both have been great and reliable. It was just the Blue Ray player which was rubbish and them changing it like that after that long deserves a mention.
Phone?? What phone??
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 20:57
As a cup of mine says...

I'm no mug, I but my hi-fi at Richer Sounds...

I did indeed get my hi-fi from Richer Sounds, slightly more than £139 though... only thing I didn't like was their lack of Hi-Fi racks and severe lack of turntables, even now they still only do 6 turntables, and if you want a British turntable and don't like Pro-ject (like me) you're snookered! luckily for me there's a nice little indy Hi-Fi store that got hold of a nice Rega deck for me.. wooo
but yeah, Richer Sounds are fairly hard to beat, fairly, but not impossible
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 21:18
My dad is into expensive hi fi he has a Dual turntable which cost £1,300 and the needle cost £80. I have spent more than £139 that was just my bedroom tv. My 42 inch LG tv cost £700 plus the Blue Ray. I love good old LP's and record players best for sound.
Phone?? What phone??
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 21:29
£80 for a cartridge isn't a great amount...

http://www.noteworthyaudio.co.uk/Cartridges2.html

Have a lookey there!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 21:43
Bloody hell thats expensive. I wonder how many years they last?
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi