Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Ericsson X10 Official Thread

Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 655656657  Next
Author Sony Ericsson X10 Official Thread
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 02:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Looks like I'm taking a fair bit of abuse over the phone. I just say what I see, nothing more. I had a proto which is not the best and I told you what I thought. Yes it will be optimised and the retail version will be perfect and there will be no bugs at all and it will out sell the iPhone and will be rich again. Lets all get along now.

Guess you'll have to wait till next year for the release since info about protos only irritates people. I should keep my mouth shut about the square phone, the second Android, the qwerty Android, Satio 2, new Xperia(s) and Symbian qwerty. Nobody wants to know about the competition and their new 1.3Ghz device, Tegra, full 3d UI with a very secret but special something.

My point is that I do not work for any of the company so I can say whatever I like about the devices. The true proto testers have to be very careful about what they can say. Look at what's happening with Satio at the moment and I could see this coming. If X10 is perfected by release then great. Whether I say its crap or good will make no difference to sales and it should not hurt peoples feelings. Just take it as a bit of info. Bloody Kurara has HD recording but the frame rate is very low, it will be improved but at least you know something which is better than me just giving you guys specs that mean nothing.

'.....take whatever you are given, whether you use it or not is up to you but at least you have the option......'
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 02:20
@badassmam-if you had noticed. there was only this other guy who was after you.We all tried to support u.its only that, after waiting for so long, when SE comes with such a killer device, no one wants to believe that it can go wrong. nor do I. So please try to understand the emotions. is the 3d phone by SE? Btw, what happened to Lgs 12 m? Isnt it weird that it came for a while and dissapeared?
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 02:35

On 2009-11-22 02:00:09, badassmam wrote:
Looks like I'm taking a fair bit of abuse over the phone. I just say what I see, nothing more. I had a proto which is not the best and I told you what I thought. Yes it will be optimised and the retail version will be perfect and there will be no bugs at all and it will out sell the iPhone and will be rich again. Lets all get along now.

Guess you'll have to wait till next year for the release since info about protos only irritates people. I should keep my mouth shut about the square phone, the second Android, the qwerty Android, Satio 2, new Xperia(s) and Symbian qwerty. Nobody wants to know about the competition and their new 1.3Ghz device, Tegra, full 3d UI with a very secret but special something.

My point is that I do not work for any of the company so I can say whatever I like about the devices. The true proto testers have to be very careful about what they can say. Look at what's happening with Satio at the moment and I could see this coming. If X10 is perfected by release then great. Whether I say its crap or good will make no difference to sales and it should not hurt peoples feelings. Just take it as a bit of info. Bloody Kurara has HD recording but the frame rate is very low, it will be improved but at least you know something which is better than me just giving you guys specs that mean nothing.

'.....take whatever you are given, whether you use it or not is up to you but at least you have the option......'

badassmam
i think it was the way you described the phone lol. you were quite 'abusive' to it. considering it was only a proto... i think i even saw the term shi* in there a couple times

as se_dude said, it was only one person who attacked you!
Caspa
LG Nexus 5
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 03:04
@badassman

Dont worry about forum newbies going off on one mate, been the same for years and its always those who dont seem to appreciate the info that you do provide in general. I value your opinion and am aware that you are experienced with protos and therefore say what you see (while understanding the bigger picture).

With regards to new stuff, you havent seen the new HTC Android have you? Any info you can provide on that or any new Android would be much appreciated! (looks like my new business phone will be a Hero so have more and more interest in Android)...
Ddave
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 09:35
are you willing to pay $999??
http://www.mobilecityonline.c[....]ductdetail.asp?productid=25391
XPHCTOC
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 10:53
@ Badassman: "Nobody wants to know about the competition and their new 1.3Ghz device, Tegra, full 3d UI with a very secret but special something."
I want to know and I'm sure I'm not the only one
chenmartin
G700 Bronze
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 11:26

On 2009-11-22 09:35:01, Ddave wrote:

It's price of prototype.
The price of retail version isn't announcement.
prototype_bo
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 12:42

On 2009-11-22 09:35:01, Ddave wrote:

i don't think, anyone can do THAT.
especially if THAT = 999$ !
OffLineR
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 12:48
I hope that tegra device announced soon. I fed up waiting. I'm deffinetely going to buy a device. I was going to buy satio but then I heard Rachael. Now a new device with Nvidia's chipset. BTW, is it going to have WinMo or Android? Will it have a qwery or not? I want an Android phone without a keyboard. I assume that device is going to have WinMo or keyboard. This would make my choice easier
Forever !!!
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-22 14:42

On 2009-11-22 02:00:09, badassmam wrote:

Yo!

Interesting indeed.

New Xperias?
Man tell me that they'll still produce WiMo!

That's "my" platform.....

a w a r e
xell
W880 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-22 14:56
XPHCTOC & OffLineR: You read the "competition" thing, didn't you? The Tegra one with 3D UI is not an device...
Esato's Expert Of The Year MMIX
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-22 15:12
What happened with the first post?!?
Nitro Fan
W960
PM
Posted: 2009-11-22 19:43

On 2009-11-20 20:58:58, tranced wrote:
Android is open source, isn't it? Doesn't this make it less expensive?

Not if your !
I have owned the ... T68i T610, P800, P900, P910, P990, W950, P1, W960 But SE have now totally lost the plot.
juris15
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-22 21:03
Tutorial: How to Make Phone Calls on Xperia X10

[ This Message was edited by: juris15 on 2009-11-22 20:03 ]
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2009-11-23 01:04
X10 has a couple of Android siblings, I would guess that multi touch will come to X10 in the future because it is capable but a lot of time is being spent on tweaking the UI on the 'old' Android platform. Android will get a lot of attention so this can only be good for the X10. Bear in mind that the success of X10 will determine if this continues i.e. Satio is not doing well so a few Symbians could be chopped. The same goes for WinMo but personally, I feel that they will make at least one phone with the new WinMo 7, they would lose out big time if the UI is good.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 655656657  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic