Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones for sale > Free At&t T68i. Brand New

Author Free At&t T68i. Brand New
phaggard
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-26 03:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have a brand new Sony Ericsson T68i. I had a T68M since July and took it in on my Circuit City Extended warranty and they gave me a brand new T68i.

The small but insignificant catch. I need to get out of my ATT contract. If I can find someone with good credit that can take over my account, I will not have to pay the $175 early termination fee.

To achieve this, I will give the phone away for free if you can clear me from my obligation.

This is a Bluetooth, GSM and GPRS ATT phone.

You can pick the plan you want and do not have to stay with mine. If you have any questions or doubts, please call ATT Wireless (1 866-293-4634) and get informed, then respond here or email me for further action.

If you are already planning to get the T68i, you will have to pay at least $100 and sign a 2 year contract. With mine, you only have to d 18 months and get the phone free.
pwhaggard@hotmail.com

Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2003-01-26 07:47
They still manage to sell people two year contracts, thats a long time in th world of mobiles. what stops you selling the phone for cash & keeping the sim then just not using that sim, or is there a monthly charge on the contract ?.
phaggard
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-26 07:57
Yes there's a monthly charge.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi