Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Free Internet Browsing/Uploading/Downloading For South Africa

Previous  123 ... 121314 ... 290291292  Next
Author Free Internet Browsing/Uploading/Downloading For South Africa
VANILLA_ICE
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-10-23 08:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Morning Guys, I'm using OM4.2 & BOLT1.5 to browse & download for free, using trick "live.vodafone.com@" The problem I have it that I can't download .jar applications or .rar files. How do I fix the problem? Strange enough I can download .exe files, pdf files, etc.

Thanks
anningg
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-10-23 15:15
@vanilla, i can download .jar files but not .rar files
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-23 16:26

On 2009-10-23 08:37:00, VANILLA_ICE wrote:
Morning Guys, I'm using OM4.2 & BOLT1.5 to browse & download for free, using trick "live.vodafone.com@" The problem I have it that I can't download .jar applications or .rar files. How do I fix the problem? Strange enough I can download .exe files, pdf files, etc.

Thanks

Hey vanilla! Do you mind sharing you exact settings. Like exactly what you type into each box in OM4.2 (like cutom HTTP server etc.) and also in BOLT. But most important of all, what internet profile do you use and waht is the access point name (like internet or vlive) and what is the proxy address and port (not in OM but in your phone's internet settings). Oh and what phone do you have?

I would really apreciate it a lot! :)
anningg
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 09:06
@sitenet.i dont understand why urs doesnt work with vlive...am using cellc but it still works
Cyborg_a0
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 10:45
Me also, i don't understand why the trick wont work to sitnet maybe krazy is right your om5 is a modded one or corrupted, maybe you should also try om4.2, you can download from here
OperaMini HandlerUI132
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 11:45

On 2009-10-24 10:45:00, Cyborg_a0 wrote:
Me also, i don't understand why the trick wont work to sitnet maybe krazy is right your om5 is a modded one or corrupted, maybe you should also try om4.2, you can download from here

OperaMini HandlerUI132

I have tried almost all the Opera mini mods out there. Including the exact handler mod in the link you gave me and also 2.06, and 5 beta handler (I have downloaded from many different sites, none of them work). I don't have a clue what to do anymore . The only time I had and success was when I used my phone as a modem, then set Firefox's proxy on my PC to the vlive internet profiles proxy (196.006.128.012 at port 8080). I then typed in "live.vodafone.com.1h1.net" or "live.vodafone.com.t9space/power/s/http/www.google.co.za" or "live.vodafone.com.chinagrows.com" and then in the box (where applicable) a web address (like http://www.google.co.za). That browsing was free, but only for one day, now none of the "dot" tricks works on the PC anymore. They all just say "DNS lookup failure for live.vodafone.com.t9space etc etc.. The exact same error is given when I type something like live.vodafone.1h1.net in on my default browser on my phone.

I really wish I could get this working

I have also tried to log in on vodacom4me.co.za but for some reason I can only log in on my normal ADSL on my computer. When I try to log in on my phone's default browser it give this error :"communication error, please contact your service provider", but I can access any other website. If I could log in to http://www.vodacom4me.co.za I could try to use the "http://www.vodacom4me.co.za@server4.operamini.com:80/" trick in Opera mini mod 4.2. If I do use the trick Opera mini says "failed to connect to the internet". The same happens when I use "http://live.vodafone.com@server4.operamini.com:80" in 4.2. I have also tried using both these tricks in OM 5 beta handler mod, and then it doesn't give an error but only says "loading" at the bottom of the screen forever. When I use no trick in 4.2 or 5 beta and only the normal Opera mini servers it does connect to the internet and I can browse (but obviously not for free).

I have also tried to use multiple CGI tricks but they do not work either. I have also tried torproxy (and yes my phones proxy was the same as torproxy.net), it only worked once in my default browser and then never again. It also gives the "DNS lookup failure" error.

All the tricks that I have tried was with the "vlive" internet profile. When using the internet.vodacom profile the tricks in opera mini mods do the same as I have described but the tricks in my default browser just says "Communication error" no matter which trick I use.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it VERY VERY VERY much. If you want any more info on the errors or my internet profile on anything else, I will even post screen-shots. Just ask.

THANX VERY MUCH,YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
[ This Message was edited by: sitnet on 2009-10-24 10:47 ]
Cyborg_a0
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 12:04
1h1.net is still ok today,

Have you tried like this in your om
http://vodacom4me.co.za.server4.operamini.com:80/
anningg
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 12:04
@sitenet.i use the cgi trick and it works...the one with the cgi-bin and i also use an a new access point for the cgi...And when u use the trick do not put / after the opera-mini.net:80.i did the same at first and it took my airtime. if it doesnt work then post your settings here.
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 12:20

On 2009-10-24 12:04:00, Cyborg_a0 wrote:

1h1.net is still ok today,

Have you tried like this in your om

http://vodacom4me.co.za.server4.operamini.com:80/

Man I think this may be working! I entered the exact server you gave me in OM 4.2 handler and it actually opened a website (facebook). I got so exited, but then my heart sank to the ground, I immediately thought: The protocol is on Socket so it isn't using the trick. But then I went to settings and it is on HTTP! Now I just have to find out if it is free. I can't seem to access *111# to check my data bundle at the moment (I think vodacom is overloaded or something).

I'll edit this post as soon as I find out if it is free!

EDIT: Ok as you know, it does connect and I can browse, but unfortunatly it is NOT free. Well this is still certainly progress. Do you have any suggestions?

[ This Message was edited by: Sitnet on 2009-10-24 13:02 ]
[ This Message was edited by: sitnet on 2009-10-24 15:11 ]
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 16:48
@Cyborg_a0

I AM SO HAPPY!!! I got it working for the first time ever!!! I never actually thought this would work :D I just used live.vodafone.com.server4.operamini.com:80/ in OM 4.2 Handler UI132. It works perfectly. I am so grateful man! If you ever want help with anything, PM me. I really owe you one! :) OK but now for the next step, taking in consideration that the "dot " trick woks for me, what would be a good front query? Do you think I should start with "live.vodafone.com.t9space/power/s/http/" ?

@ALL

Just a reminder: DON'T ABUSE (HAHA saying "don't abuse" to all of the members here is becoming like telling teens "don't do drugs"). But seriously people, just don't.

:)
[ This Message was edited by: sitnet on 2009-10-24 15:56 ]
Leodusme
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 16:56
Do u really think people are going to use it moderately, and NOT abuse it? Lol...the reason people want free internet is because they want to download huge mp3s, full length movies, and high quality pictures...there's nothing u can do to stop them
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 17:08
@ Leodusme

That is probably true but still, that message is more for the people that actually want to have this trick last for a while.

@ cyborg and actually all for who this trick works

I have just realized a fatal flaw in the trick: If you access a normal webpage in your default browser after browsing for free, it takes the money for that normal webpage and for all your "free" browsing. Thus if I use 300KB for free browsing and then load a 10KB page in my normal browser: it takes 2 cent for the 10KB normal page and 60 cent for the "free" 300KB in OM 4.2. Have you also experienced this?
Cyborg_a0
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 17:49
@sitnet
here, in philippines networks, the internet charge is base on time browsing like 10php/30min
php=philippines money
we are loading 9php below to avoid the network to charge us in our internet usage.
im not so familiar w/ per byte charging.
T9space is being used by many internationaly
i've seen it always in all forum that i visited, the t9 trick is widely used.
Is your om for free n0w or n0t? does the dot trick w0rks?
If it does you can also visit aquared's thread, there are cgi dot tricks there other than t9space, if you dont want t9 to be abused.
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-24 19:43
Quote:

On 2009-10-24 17:49:00, Cyborg_a0 wrote:
@sitnet

here, in philippines networks, the internet charge is base on time browsing like 10php/30min

php=philippines money

we are loading 9php below to avoid the network to charge us in our internet usage.

im not so familiar w/ per byte charging.

T9space is being used by many internationaly

i've seen it always in all forum that i visited, the t9 trick is widely used.

Is your om for free n0w or n0t? does the dot trick w0rks?

If it does you can also visit aquared's thread, there are cgi dot tricks there other than t9space, if you dont want t9 to be abused.

My opera mini 4.2 handler is working 100% free now. I am using the t9space front query and the biggest file I could download was 8mb. The problem with downloading is that most of the time it says that download is complete but then it is only 1kb large. Sometimes when I try to download the same file a few times it works, but not with large files. Do you think using another front query will solve this problem?
krazyhaxx
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-10-25 07:30
@Sitnet -> Glad u finally gotcha s@*t workin bro. Welcome 2 FBT my man!

What took you so long!
Anyway, if u want 2 dwnload large files incl. .exe, .zip, .rar, .pdf, etc... Use Bolt 1.5

Ka-Boom!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 121314 ... 290291292  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic