Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Ucweb v7.0 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server trans by New88

Author Ucweb v7.0 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server trans by New88
New88
W550 black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-30 08:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Dear members, as you all know ucweb 7 java beta 1 version was released on 27 of august. But as I was busy with my project work, I couldn't translate it on time. Now I found some time free, so here it is. Ucweb 7 beta 1 translated by me. This version is based on original ucweb7 s60v3 chinese server. Suggestions on translation are always welcome.

I am also attaching a test version of ucweb7 java beta1 modded with s60v3 server for airtel live. Pls test it with balance above 30 paise and tell me whether browsing is working for free. Its working for free when balance is below 30 paise. Note:- Only browsing is free, downloading is not free.

Also try out ucweb7 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server for globe telecom(phillipines)

Update[August 30, 2009]
Introducing to you the never seen before ucweb7beta1 java modded with s60v3 server.
1) Now ucweb7 beta1 java version users can enjoy all the javascript improvements of s60v3 and also a different page layout. Enjoy this exclusive release.
2) All unsupported sites will be supported by this ucweb7beta1 java-s60v3 server.(Haven't completely tested it though).
3) You can feel the page load, download and upload speed improvements with this ucweb7 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server. I have attached ucweb7 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server for airtel live. Pls test it with balance above 30 paise and tell me whether its working for free. Its working for free when balance is below 30 paise. Note:- Only browsing is free, downloading is not free. Also try out ucweb7 beta1 java modded with s60v3 server for globe telecom(phillipines)

Improvements(Google translate)
1. UI interface optimization, new start LOGO
2. "C" key to close the Download Manager window
3. Refresh the page memory of the cursor position
4. Download manager Add all started, all pause menu item
5. The new smart site matching switch, touch-screen cell phone is off by default
6. The new WEB pages automatically recognize phone numbers feature, providing call services to.

Function Optimization(Google translate)
1. WEB network optimization
2. Wap2.0 page layout optimization
3. Memory utilization efficiency optimization
4. Add a bookmark to save the default directory is the current directory
5. Downloaded the task to record only 50 of records, exceeding the download will delete the oldest record of
6. Page image pre-loaded display optimization

Bug fixes(Google translate)
1. Some China-made mobile phones Samsung mobile phones and even the failures during use by function
2. There is no shortcut to set horizontal screen switch
3. Some of the background lights NOKIA mobile phone can not re-open after the entry into force
4. Frequent click on the link led to abnormal progress bar drawing
5. More than three-layer directory structure is to catalog the move operation causes the program to die card
6. URL input box duplicate addresses
7. Networking, check click Cancel causes the program to deadlock
8. Flying Library WAP stands WAP compressed transfer the case to open can not login account
9. Starting from mobile stacks can not automatically log on
10. Mobile phone network community posts Tencent copied to the clipboard after the blank

Direct Download Links
1) Ucweb 7 beta 1 modded with s60v3 server
Click here to download Ucweb 7 beta1 modded with s60v3 server translated by New88

2) Ucweb 7 beta 1 modded with s60v3 server for airtel live(India)
Click here to download Ucweb 7 beta1 modded with s60v3 server for airtel live translated by New88

3) Ucweb 7 beta 1 modded with s60v3 server for globe telecom(phillipines)
Click here to download Ucweb 7 beta1 modded with s60v3 server for globe translated by New88
[ This Message was edited by: New88 on 2009-08-30 07:06 ]
Life is all about Serendipity!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2009-09-01 07:52
New88, thanks for the latest version's translation. As i have said earlier when you have released 7v here at esato, i am getting blocks on main page and downloading page. I suppose it is written in chinese.

Can you translate like this one.
http://www.4shared.com/file/7[....]Ucweb623EnglishServer.html?s=1

Also download manager tab is showing only 'do' on top. Bit awkward. Use download fully.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
New88
W550 black
PM
Posted: 2009-09-09 08:26

On 2009-09-01 07:52:04, ceaser2008 wrote:
New88, thanks for the latest version's translation. As i have said earlier when you have released 7v here at esato, i am getting blocks on main page and downloading page. I suppose it is written in chinese.

Can you translate like this one.
http://www.4shared.com/file/7[....]Ucweb623EnglishServer.html?s=1

Also download manager tab is showing only 'do' on top. Bit awkward. Use download fully.

All versions released after ucweb6.3 won't work properly with the eng server. The blocks that you are getting in startpage is nothing but chinese text. Its becoz this ucweb7 is based on chinese server. I can mod it with eng server but that won't do any good. Pls wait for ucweb7 official final english version.
Life is all about Serendipity!
brys182
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-09-09 08:34
thanks for sharing this with us new88.
specially made for Philippines...
Don't be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show you.
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2009-09-09 13:12
Thanks for the explanation. By the way, you are also from india. Which state and city?
When we have official v7 eng server?
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
geoemm
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-10-02 05:17
Dude,i am losing money while using airtel live.i havint tried it with only 30ps balance though.its faster but you are losing money.do you have a 6.3 version which works free in airtel live.coz the one i have is not working free now.
virusjun2
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-10-05 09:46
Digg
Connecting...
chrismae
W550 white
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-18 07:52
is ucwed applicable to samsung e250? i wan a free browsing on my phone..is this possible?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi