Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Unlocked My Blackberry Pearl 8100 with a Rebel Sim II

Author Unlocked My Blackberry Pearl 8100 with a Rebel Sim II
imimi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 14:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi there,

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 locked on the t-mobile network, after trying many attempts to

unlock this phone with some simcards so that i do not invalidate the warrant on my phone. Having

failed i came accross the Rebel Sim II.

I purchased the Rebelsimcard II which i had to insert into my phone along with my network sim

card , basically just place the sim under the network sim card and off it goes , also at first the idea of

having to cut my network sim card did not please me at all but after cutting the sim card i did not

know what all the worry was about. After all the cutter also includes the sim template.

Also apparently this will not invalidate the warrenty on my mobile phone.

Then came my younger sister who apparently has a Sony Erricson the T303 locked on the t-mobile

network. She was asking whether this Rebel Sim II would be able to unlock her sim, Now i rung the

Rebel Sim team who were very kind to tell me that it would , but i thought before i order one i would

try the one i had in my blackberry Pearl 8100 and to my surprise it actually unlocked her phone

also.

What a Sim I say well worth the money i have paid.

I dont think there is a sim like this.

I RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIER SITE AT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT.

REBELSIMCARD II

Mark Smith,
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 14:59
Or use MFI multimloader and desktop manager and unlock for free.

I know which I did!
RLP06
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 15:13
is this a crappy attempt at spam? lol
RLP06 (+17, -0) [e]

http://a-zott.com/ps.aspx
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi