Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > camdriver better for C902

Author camdriver better for C902
zilverevo
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-15 02:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hello maybe get the best camdriver to C902, now have the 2.1 Chombo. Chombo also try 2.5beta but the pictures come out very blue, I also tried the paparazi of fast and slow flash flash but the worst I especially using flash when everything is dark (the flash illuminates a little difference from that of Chombo). How can draw more camdrivers for C902 to improve the colors? because I see that the colors are white and very little real and I found that do not cease to draw camdrivers for K850 and C902 to believe that even you can make improvements. Someone considered a model of camdriver improve the quality of the C902? I like to test it or know if they've tried and you know if they create more camdrivers for C902. Greetings.
Alien8
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-15 03:29
The original C902 Camera drivers are not that bad, as long as you select the right setting for the scene.
Also adjust the exposure settings as well to get the best light setting before taken your shot.

zilverevo
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-16 01:01
Woww those photos are great, some may need to use my camera on my C902, I think you could provide some tips for a good photograph? Is the first cyber-shot that I have let my w980 for the C902 only because I want good photos, you could give me some advice? thanks
Alien8
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-16 01:41
My photo's were taken with my C902, settings on Macro for my Budgies and Car.
I had light coming in from behind me [ kitchen window] when photographing the Budgies as they don't like flash's.
A steady hand or a small bean bag will keep the shot clear, The Car shot was taken with Light on Auto, The C902 is a good Camera Phone when used properly, take your time with your shot and you can expect a good photo, as like all Digital Camera's plenty of light helps best.

My previous Mobile ~ Camera was a Sony K800i
Even with a 3.2mp, the results are good

[ This Message was edited by: Alien8 on 2009-06-16 00:49 ]
zilverevo
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-16 02:09
the photos are very good, it seems that I need to learn to take good pictures, thanks for the advice and aver if you can get the maximum for my C902. : D
shadovraven
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-16 10:48
Hello there, I had same problem when I bought C902.
But after few weeks I learned how to shoot good pictures.
Want some advices? No problems.

1. First of all turn off stabilizer, it reduce hand shaking effects along with picture quality.
Digital stabilizers are very bad and unneeded.
2. Always use manual white balance settings.
3. Don't use document scene when doing documents pictures, change focus mode to macro manually.
4. Use ev only when you really need it, under heavy sunshine or in dark places.
Change it only by low values, using ev mostly of time makes big noises in digital cameras.
5. Change metering mode to spot when scene is either darker or lighter than the point you want to concentrate your af.
6. If place where you're doing pictures is very dark you can increase flash value by using best pic which will overbright picture.
zilverevo
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-17 06:11
thank you very much everybody, very friendly and come back with photos by applying the knowledge learned xD
balla85
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-12-10 13:01

Alien8 wrote:
The original C902 Camera drivers are not that bad, as long as you select the right setting for the scene.
Also adjust the exposure settings as well to get the best light setting before taken your shot.

Very good photos! i've also a C902, and i've a question for you: how can i regulate the exposure settings? Is there a way to regulate the time exposure?

shadovraven wrote:

1. First of all turn off stabilizer, it reduce hand shaking effects along with picture quality.
Digital stabilizers are very bad and unneeded.
2. Always use manual white balance settings.
3. Don't use document scene when doing documents pictures, change focus mode to macro manually.
4. Use ev only when you really need it, under heavy sunshine or in dark places.
Change it only by low values, using ev mostly of time makes big noises in digital cameras.
5. Change metering mode to spot when scene is either darker or lighter than the point you want to concentrate your af.
6. If place where you're doing pictures is very dark you can increase flash value by using best pic which will overbright picture.

Sorry boss, but with the stabilizer i think to obtain better photos.. why do you say it is bad?
What's the mean of ev?
Thanks!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi