Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Visual communication like never before with the Sony Ericsson Satio

Previous  123 ... 127128129
Author Visual communication like never before with the Sony Ericsson Satio
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-04-17 08:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
To bring back this thread to life~ Satio can only view up to around 890 pictures in the playback mode... After that it will not display. But I think it is more on the memory itself rather than the no. of photos.
DevilBabi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-05-30 08:08
I'm new to the THIS forum, and I have a Satio. I have had it for a few months now and personally I think its one of the better phones I've ever had. I find it a bit disappointing though that people give it such a hard time.
Let us not forget people that this is after all a Mobile Phone.
I know that we sometimes get lost in all the glitz and glam of phones nowadays, I just think its wrong to whinge on and on about a "Phone" that isn't performing like a top of the line pc or digital camera.
I think its valid to remind everyone that yes, it does have it's glitches for the moment, but at the end of the day it does what it is supposed to so, make and receive phone calls.
I have noticed a few things, that are a bit laggy or missing from the Satio, but I am not going to complain about it, because there is a good chance that in the upcoming software updates, will have found them and fixed them.
And yes, I do wish that there were more applications for this phone, but there isn't right now, unless i perform a difficult task, for those who aren't technically minded, and hack my phone.
all in all i do love my phone, and the prospect of up and coming updates excites the hell out of me, because I'm pretty sure this phone will become a monster with some modding.
Cheers and Hi everyone

Manda

Raafat
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-30 08:32

On 2010-05-30 08:08:40, DevilBabi wrote:
I'm new to the THIS forum, and I have a Satio. I have had it for a few months now and personally I think its one of the better phones I've ever had. I find it a bit disappointing though that people give it such a hard time.
I know that we sometimes get lost in all the glitz and glam of phones nowadays, I just think its wrong to whinge on and on about a "Phone" that isn't performing like a top of the line pc or digital camera.
I think its valid to remind everyone that yes, it does have it's glitches for the moment, but at the end of the day it does what it is supposed to so, make and receive phone calls.
I have noticed a few things, that are a bit laggy or missing from the Satio, but I am not going to complain about it, because there is a good chance that in the upcoming software updates, will have found them and fixed them.
And yes, I do wish that there were more applications for this phone, but there isn't right now, unless i perform a difficult task, for those who aren't technically minded, and hack my phone.
all in all i do love my phone, and the prospect of up and coming updates excites the hell out of me, because I'm pretty sure this phone will become a monster with some modding.
Cheers and Hi everyone

Manda

No one is comparing this phone to a PC. A phone of this price should be bug free and well tested on release. It took Sony Ericsson six months to release an update. Not to mention the lie about the Facebook Panel and the mediocre sound quality of Rally Master Pro even though the Satio supports multiple sounds at once. The list goes on and on, The Satio has great potential it just seems that Sony Ericsson are too lazy to deliver.
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-30 09:28
We were promised a product, a flagship...that did not perform like a flagship, nor did SE treat us like flagship phone owners, thinking they can get away with telling us the phone can do one thing but it under performs or just totally does another, like we don't notice? Nobody wants glitz and glamorous phones like you say, we paid for a product that was marketed as so, why is it wrong to voice out concerns where they are obviously needed?

Why can this phone only be a monster after modding? why can't it be what it was marketed as right from the beginning? that is the issue right there, you've said it loud and clear but you didn't even realize it.

SE has the power in their hands to deliver, they simply just don't care.

On 2010-05-30 08:08:40, DevilBabi wrote:
Cheers and Hi everyone

Manda

snakey_75
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-05-31 15:01
hi guys, does anyone know of a registry cleaner that i can use on the satio? (through the pc!), without wiping the phone?
(eg. seus/factory reset). i want to give the memory a clean and get rid of any possible junk files.(leftover app/game files!)
cheers for any info!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 127128129
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic