Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > browsing free on my pc

Author browsing free on my pc
lasiaf07
D750
PM
Posted: 2009-05-22 00:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I HAVE A Free browsing chip and i was able to configuration both internet explore and firefox to browse free on my pc by setting the ip to manual in the browsers and kept my network ip there.by using my sonyerisson pc suite for the connection i set the apn to wap.But my problem is i can't download file larger than 8mb and also can't login at facebook,yahoo or hotmail.i hope somebody can help me solve this problem.my network gave me 2 internet profile.1 profile for browsing on my for and the apn is wap.the other profile was to be use when i want to browse on my pc and the apn is browse but when i use that 1 my network charge me but with it i am able to go to any website and i dont have to manually configuration my browser
Boysie
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-05-22 12:38
Thats because your network has set restrictions on the wap apn, like not allowing cookies and a download limit. Quite rightly they dont want you downloading large files and browsing for free.
lasiaf07
D750
PM
Posted: 2009-05-22 19:57
did i mention i can go to all this site with opera mini on my phone.even with teashark.i think for the download you are right but not allowing the cookies i don't understand.any it is almost 1yr now and am since browsing for free .
[ This Message was edited by: lasiaf07 on 2009-05-23 12:57 ]
lasiaf07
D750
PM
Posted: 2009-05-23 14:03
hey,can anybody help me with bitcomet and IDM because when i use the ip and port for them, they since can't download.any help hey,can anybody help me with bitcomet and IDM because when i use the ip and port for them, they since can't download.any help
[ This Message was edited by: lasiaf07 on 2009-05-23 13:06 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi