Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > The Official Monthly Esato Camera Phone Shootout - April 2009

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Author The Official Monthly Esato Camera Phone Shootout - April 2009
vudu70
K810 Ivory
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-21 16:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Not a probable winner :
from a antediluvian K750i

full size (none post-processing)
[ This Message was edited by: vudu70 on 2009-04-21 15:36 ]
Sony Xperia Z2A user
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-21 22:58

Not really nice, but creative imo! Click for full size, by C510, no post-processing
Mateoff
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-04-22 14:47
**pic removed. didnt match the topic**

you can see it here though:http://www.esato.com/phonephotos/viewphotos.php?pid=19208
[ This Message was edited by: Mateoff on 2009-04-22 13:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2009-04-23 13:07 ]
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 15:11
nice but there is no reflection on your photo. reflection have to be main conception in all photos this month. change your photo to take part in the competition
fulger06
Nokia N8
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 16:04
No HDR, No Edit!!!

full size
[ This Message was edited by: fulger06 on 2009-04-23 18:00 ]
coolharsh55
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 18:37
[plankgatan] ---> nice glares! Ray-Ban! kool idea... you could have let more of the scenery come into the reflection in your glasses... would have been a nice beauty!

[nnr3] ---> same as above! more reflection into your eyes...the focus isnt on the reflection.... the subject in your eyes happen tobe buildings... and are seen only when one looks carefully enough.... nice pic!

[pitzon] ---> hey that pics looks way nice! especially cause the reflection and the view outside it almost match and look same! nice picture = considering the quality

[ardzuna] ---> hey, thats an interesting thing to put in the competition! the reflections arent all that good though! but nice idea still! you could have increased the exposure, ISO or something of your taste to get some creative effects! next time !

[k71] ---> okay! now to put honestly, thats how it looks in my CAD program right now! the idea's kool actually. but you could have got more of reflection of the building or sky in it.... the essence of a photo is that you must notice the 'theme' first before noticing any other details..... here the reflection is faded... as it is... nice try!

[junz] ---> that pic is AWESOMe>! reminded me of the time i was a kid and we had a power cut and we used to play with a candle in that kind of mirrors... trying to count the reflections !!! you could have experimented with the angle of your shot, angle of your mirror... anything! i have taken my picture in a similar kind of mirror.... just that one of the mirrors was movable, so i experimented with it and got a good shot [hopefully i did! or maybe its an illusion to me!] try it! just for fun!

[salih] ---> nice tree!! nicer water!! nicest reflection!!! but the original photo ]with GOOD sharpness[ would have looked really good..... the pic isnt soothing to the eye... but a nice pic neverthless!

[cyber-shooter] ---> ooohhhhhh! a car with a reflective side mirror! :D:D:D:D:D nice pic! is that you seen in the reflection???

[amawanga] ---> kudos' already been showered mate! sorry for writing my comment like a dunce.... what i meant by artificial was that it wasnt natural... i thought it was water at first! and if it was... i wud have been right with the post-processing part! but that pic ]original too![ is nice.

[-PERFECT-] ---> perfect, what else could i say.... me and my cousin were browsing thrugh this topic and he was all smitten by your pic! congrats!its cool..... especially since its dark and yet full of detail! probable winner !!! [considering no one votes for me, that is! ]

[tranced] ---> nice pic in an unusual location! the colors have shown up brilliantly!!! nice!a hint though > clean the window and try and take the shot to get a nice mix of sky and buildings in the pic!

[lukchris] ---> oh- beautifull! i moved from the reflection to the top! charm... nice pic... i dont know if its the trees or the shooting sun, but it looks a little overexposed on top-part.. since post processing is allowed, you could have altered it to make the pic more soother.... it would have been something to watch then!!!!!

[coolharsh55] ---> ah! it almost looks real! but its a reflection (isnt' it???) nice! especially the glow effect! i see its not added afterwards! its real! how'd you get that?? {he replies...} what? oh ! you put a torch under the plant! nice! CREATIVE i say! but the original looks too grainy! too high ISO! you could have gone for a lower iso and more shutter times..... {he replies again...} okay, okay... its your pic have it grainy if you want, especially if it helps in post-pic EFFECTS!

hey wait a minute!" i've been talking to myself!''
SORRY

[vudu70] ---> i love the clarity of your pic... [which aint surprising, since you make your own mod-drivers, which licenses you as the genius of cam-driver! which entitles you to take nicer images with that driver than other ppl...] KOOL!!! the gold is really shining here!

[domipost] ---> hey dude! someone's getting creative! appreciating .... get more! more reflection ,.... the idea isnt enough... you have to work to get it into your picture!! try... try some more! you'll get it... and then you'll be smiling when you look at your pic! keep up!

[mateoff] ---> RAIDER said already... no reflection, no entry to contest. end of comments. nice pic though! get one themed reflection! FAST!

[fulger06] ---> w O w
honestly- charmed! nice pic... very nice!!!!!!!!!!! i'l probably vote for you man! the reflection shows up like HDR!!!!! clarity! wish i had more of those trees! lovely still!!!!!!!!!!! keep clicking!

[TO ALL] ---> COMMON GUYS! GIVE FEEDBACK TO ONE ANOTHER! THATS THE MAIN POINT OF THE FORUM!
CASE EMPHASISED HERE :d:d:d:d:d
humour is what makes me laugh...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/coolharsh55
K810 R8BA Ghost Citybeat v1.4 =>>>
http://www.4shared.com/dir/7615294/d07685ac/sharing.html
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2009-04-22 19:22
Withdrawn.
[ This Message was edited by: AbuBasim on 2009-04-22 19:36 ]
coolharsh55
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 20:17
[abubasim] ---> nice pic, but where is ''REFLECTION'' in it????
the theme of the contest is reflection...
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2009-04-22 20:28
The decorations are reflective and you see light bouncing off them. If this isn't enough and some images need to be seen in the reflections then I'll withdraw this photo. What do you say Raiderski? Is this too far from what you intended with this month's theme?
coolharsh55
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 20:32
[abubasim] ---> yes, i saw them, loud and clear! i just wanted to say that the theme of your picture isnt REFLECTION... if light was highly reflective of the beads and there was sparkle, then it would be reflection... this is too less...
i hope RAIDER share's this view, otherwise, as he's the moderator of this post, it's he's say, i'll go with whatever he says.
i hope you took my criticism in the right note.
cheers!
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 21:07
WOW, coolharsh, respect the comments, raider, can I post-process my pic now even though I have put my pic on please
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 23:11
@ Coolharsh

I tried some things, but it didn't really work out like i wanted it. Anyway, this was the best I could get. Next month better
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 23:11
AbuBasim
looks good for me. it's shiny but whatever it is, reflected image or light, it's still reflection

lukechris
you only want to post-process this pic and not replace to new pic, right? I think you can but let's ask tranced more experienced in competitions...

tranced
look up. what do you think?
Residentevil
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-04-22 23:22
Residentevil: just one pic per member and none of them are showing reflections.
[img]http://www.esato.com/board/img.php?id=125785[/img
[img]http://www.esato.com/board/img.php?id=126297[/img
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2009-04-23 13:18 ]
Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Free Tibet
cyber-shoter
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-04-23 02:24
Coolharsh

very nice coment from you for all

yep, that's me seen in picture
I think I like your pic style, very attractive mate!!

but,

what a great pic from all of you guys.....
makes me confused to vote

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic