Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Nokia 6220 Classic vs C902 (Need new comparisons)

Author Nokia 6220 Classic vs C902 (Need new comparisons)
BoosLee
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-02-15 11:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi, in the next few days, i will be getting either the 6220 or C902. I have done some research on each, but still cannot decide on which one I want.

I have seen the old 6220 vs C902 thread, but since it's nearly a year old, the last post being in July 08. I would like to see some new updates/comparisons between the 2 phones (maybe new firmware has made the C902 better, the 6220 now has slightly better build quality, I don't know, so i ask you guys).

These are some of my opinions:

C902: Overall nice phone, but I've heard mixed comments about it.
Pros:
- Stylish, modern design
- Protective camera cover
- Accelerometer (for random, fun stuff)
- Great camera for outdoor lighting (from what I have seen from the C902 pictures thread, with the right firmware)
- Touch pad for camera controls

Cons:
- Small screen (same size as my K550i when i did a side by side comparison at the phone shop)
- Pretty rubbish flash (I am a bit concerned about this)

6220 Classic: Another overall good phone, I'm not that concernced about how it looks, I think it looks classy.
Pros:
- Xenon Flash
- Great 'bang for your buck' phone (lot's of stuff to play with, from what i've read)

Cons:
- Build quality (whether or not Nokia has had better build quality in the last few months I don't know)
- 2.5mm jack (I don't know if you can expand it to 3.5mm with an adapter like SE phones.)
- Battery life (pretty crappy compared to the C902, according to specifications)

I am not concerned about GPS, video calling and Wi-Fi

The reason why I am wanting help to decide is because I want this next phone I'm getting to LAST, once i get this phone, i don't think I'll be changing it for the next 1-2 years.

What I need the phone for:
Music (though i dont need complicated music options)
Games (for when I'm bored on the bus/train etc.)
Photos (for taking those random snapshots every now and then)

[ This Message was edited by: BoosLee on 2009-02-15 10:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: BoosLee on 2009-02-15 10:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: BoosLee on 2009-02-15 10:41 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi