Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung P520 Giorgio Armani phone, javea games dont work.

Author Samsung P520 Giorgio Armani phone, javea games dont work.
georgehill
K510
PM
Posted: 2009-01-03 11:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ok I've just got a P520 and the only game on it is some photo-puzzle game. I've tried to install java games but no matter what i get an unsupported file error.
I've looked all over the internet at this and everyone seems to have the same problem... Any Ideas?

Ok I figured it out... just thought id let anyone else know

Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#.

Then copy BOTH .jad and .jar files and open the jad file.... it will then ask you to install click ok and it starts installing.

[ This Message was edited by: georgehill on 2009-01-03 10:49 ]
madheaduk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-13 11:20
How on earth did you find this code
kimikkuh
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-23 21:31
Hi!

The code works fine i can install java games on my p520.Still i dont know which games are compatible with the phone i installed silent hill 3 and sonic chapter one but they dont work with touchscreen!!!So now i have 2 games on my phone that dont work!!!So my first question is how do remove games from it?I hope its possible......And my second question is wich games are combatible with the samsung armani p520??
I hope someone can give me a answer because there is no clear information on the internet about compatible the java games.
sorry if i made some writing mistake...i'm a dutchie!
greetz kim
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi