Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SE-09-Portfolio

Previous  123 ... 343344345 ... 477478479  Next
Author SE-09-Portfolio
iqtidar
W800
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 13:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
SE is said to release the satio,aino and yari in october according to my local newspaper...
king-james
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 13:58
This is already clear.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 14:40

On 2009-07-15 13:19:31, iqtidar wrote:
SE is said to release the satio,aino and yari in october according to my local newspaper...

October? Pathetic!
One would have thought since Satio was now running S60 it woul be an early release.

At this rate the X2 is going to be released in February 2010 while Rachael in March or even in April. Interestingly, Acer is releasing its Snapdragon powered WM 6.5 now in September, then there's HTC and Samsung who are surely prepping their offerings.

It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 14:43
everyone seems to think there will be an announcement. i mean even gizmodo has posted something. any input from those of that have contacts in/work for sonyericsson?
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-15 15:52
That is because of some tweet from SE North Amerika, they said there will be product announcements tomorrow. However SE The Netherlands sais that there aren't any announcements apart from the financials.
assasin1985
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 15:56
Have a look at it.... this is the Announcment of SE NA

they've spreaded it via facebook

http://news.prnewswire.com/Di[....]y/07-15-2009/0005060416&EDATE=
mreman4k
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 15:58

On 2009-07-15 15:52:36, domipost wrote:
That is because of some tweet from SE North Amerika, they said there will be product announcements tomorrow. However SE The Netherlands sais that there aren't any announcements apart from the financials.

To be honest, SE's regions aren't really all that synchronized information wise. Not to mention, the focus is a lot different for SENA (Sony Ericsson North America) vs SENL. SENA primary focus for development is the XPERIA series and carrier verification for other phones (C905a, W760a, X1a. etc) going to NA carriers. Hell, a lot of the XPERIA product development is done in their California offices. I would definately take SEUS's tweet over what SE The Netherlands say about product announcements.
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-15 16:04
Dunno, but the NL market is a lot more the same as every other European market and they checked back at SE global. Anyway, read the post above for the announcement. Nothing interesting.
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 16:57
Welcome w518a and c905a. . . . Exclusively for at&t and support napster and what ever online store at&t using. That's all for today. Last hope is something during tomorrow 16th financial report. . . Something pop up. But hope seem fading. . . .
karlosperu
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 17:02
that bad news, there is no new news [addsig]
my ninja
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 17:13
you all are on crack!!!

holy shit, theres no announcement! eldar said some shit and you all are hoping phones that according to mizz werent leaked would get legitimized a week later. thats not how SE works, ever. and the tweet from the NA SE who're the bastard step child of the company (weak carrier partnerships) and ppl were salivating and making news stories about it.

and now look, you get the 'a' versions of phones that have been out for over a year, whoopty-doo. hahaha

no need to get you hopes up, it should stand that well get these devices after satio aino and yari ... hopefully the company's 4th quarter offering, BEFORE december! and no '10 delays, they need this out before samsung can reload, and before nokia can start their hype machine.
[ This Message was edited by: my ninja on 2009-07-15 16:15 ]
SOAD
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 17:50
Are somebody have photo make by Satio camera?
Can somebody give me W902 for free
dancingfate
K700
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 17:57
There IS announcement today, but... nothing new....

Walkman™ phone experience reaches new audiences thanks to Sony Ericsson’s communications agencies

15 July 2009

The iconic Walkman™ phone sub-brand is now more accessible than ever before and to highlight this to consumers, four of Sony Ericsson’s communication agencies have developed a launch campaign, which starts today

London, UK – 15th July, 2009 – Sony Ericsson’s new W205 Walkman™ phone delivers a great music experience with its Walkman™ player, FM radio and TrackID™ music recognition. The W205 also enables users to easily share the handset and content with family and friends – its multiple phonebook feature lets up to four users create personalised contact lists that are kept separate, and the Bluetooth™ functionality offers image and video sharing.

Sony Ericsson challenged its agencies to create a consumer campaign which focuses on the idea that the W205 is “My First Walkman™ phone”, as it is an affordable mobile phone that is accessible to everyone, offering the quality expected from the Walkman™ brand.

McCann Erickson led the campaign, supported by Burson-Marsteller, iris and Mediaedge:cia, and they developed the theme ‘My personal music revolution’ to effectively show how everyone is able to enjoy the full Walkman™ experience and get the most from the handset’s music features.

Carolina Ortiz, Global marketing communications manager at Sony Ericsson, comments: “The W205 is for those who love portable music but have never had the Walkman™ phone experience. As the most affordable Walkman™ handset to date, more young people can now revolutionise their music experience by taking their music with them everywhere.”

To communicate the benefits of the W205, consumers will be reached through multiple media channels, including:

Print and billboard advertising
McCann Erickson developed a campaign to celebrate the W205 at an accessible price, with all the features consumers need to fully enjoy every moment. “Welcome to your own personal music revolution” was created to engage a youth target audience group and the advertisements have vibrant visuals of a multiplied person dancing and enjoying their music. The ads can be seen as single and double page spreads, as well as out-of-home advertising and some special format materials that emphasise the overall campaign concept.

Public Relations
Burson-Marsteller created a strategic global PR campaign with various consumer tactics and materials that all local markets could use to outreach to relevant media. Globally generated PR materials, including press releases, Q&As and toolkits, were developed, along with product factsheets, a social media news release and a product tutorial with the international Hed Kandi DJ, Sam Cannon.

Retail and Digital activation – Working with the ‘music revolution’ idea and strategy, iris created an immersive BTL in-store campaign that not only covers the core consumer journey but also builds on the revolution concept when it comes to activation. iris also developed a website allowing users to create their own music revolution. Visitors simply have to pick one of the rooms that are displayed on the website and play their music through a microphone on their computer. They will then either see the crowd in the room revolutionised, with enthusiastic cheering, or else throwing tomatoes at the screen, a direct effect of whether or not they like the sound of the music.

Media planning and buying – To initiate buzz and conversations around this new Sony Ericsson campaign, Mediaedge:cia’s strategic media outreach programme combines a mix of online, strategically placed outdoor and print advertising to drive consumers to make a purchase.

The new W205 Walkman™ phone

Love your music revolution with the following features:

* Enjoy your music with the high quality Walkman™ experience
* FM radio – catch up with the latest news and views
* TrackID™ – name that tune at a press of a button
* 1.3 megapixel camera – take great shots and share the fun instantly
* Video recording – capture your favourite moments on film
* Bluetooth™ – share your favourite songs, pictures and video clips, or connect to a wireless headset
* Multiple phonebook – keep your contacts in order and share your mobile phone with your family

The W205 Walkman™ phone supports GSM/GPRS/900/1800 and W205a supports GSM/GPRS 850/1900. W205 Walkman™ phone is available in the colour Ambient Black.
Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 17:59

On 2009-07-15 13:19:31, iqtidar wrote:

Well the Satio is to be released in October, BUT the aino may be released in July http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/news/coming-soon
king-james
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 18:29
I don't believe this. That was to good.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 343344345 ... 477478479  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic