Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SE-09-Portfolio

Previous  123 ... 302303304 ... 477478479  Next
Author SE-09-Portfolio
dancingfate
K700
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Jakarta, Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 18:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-06-10 18:45:55, mariozlp wrote:

On 2009-06-10 18:30:59, Rifqi_Aziz wrote:
Xperia X2 will come in Silver color too..


Edited:
I saw it!

[ This Message was edited by: Rifqi_Aziz on 2009-06-10 17:37 ]


in your dream ??

You underrated me. I have a proof. In my computer.
Doing some watermarking now.
Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
mariozlp
Sony Xperia Z
Joined: May 29, 2007
Posts: 365
From: Greece\Athens
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 18:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-06-10 18:47:37, Rifqi_Aziz wrote:

On 2009-06-10 18:45:55, mariozlp wrote:

On 2009-06-10 18:30:59, Rifqi_Aziz wrote:
Xperia X2 will come in Silver color too..


Edited:
I saw it!

[ This Message was edited by: Rifqi_Aziz on 2009-06-10 17:37 ]


in your dream ??

You underrated me. I have a proof. In my computer.
Doing some watermarking now.


no underrating anyone but think you could have said more where you saw it, like now. that simple. so chill man.
dancingfate
K700
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Jakarta, Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
A Teaser...



Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
doministry
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Apr 13, 2007
Posts: > 500
From: PL
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
LOL!

Just hope this joystick is comfortable!

And there's still Xpanel button?
[ This Message was edited by: doministry on 2009-06-10 18:25 ]
a w a r e
Legen
W960
Joined: May 25, 2008
Posts: 469
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ Rifqi_Aziz. wats the relative size(dimensions) of the device?
dancingfate
K700
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Jakarta, Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-06-10 19:25:19, Legen wrote:
@ Rifqi_Aziz. wats the relative size(dimensions) of the device?

I give you a full size photo then...

Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
se_love
K800 Brown
Joined: Nov 12, 2008
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
SEXY!
king-james
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Joined: Nov 04, 2007
Posts: > 500
From: M.I.A.M.I
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thank you for the pics, Rifgi!
Legen
W960
Joined: May 25, 2008
Posts: 469
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ Rifqi_Aziz. u are totally awesome!
motvikt
T68i
Joined: Jun 03, 2009
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
speccs on first pictures looks off...? 198 ram?


guess we wont see a phone with the speccs we saw a couple of days ago :/ hope its an OLED screen though
doministry
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Apr 13, 2007
Posts: > 500
From: PL
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
well my question is:
Is it just optical joystick? Without keys around?

And the rest of the keys - are they optical too? without mechanical movement?
a w a r e
synn
M600 white
Joined: Feb 09, 2009
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-06-10 19:34:11, motvikt wrote:
speccs on first pictures looks off...? 198 ram?


guess we wont see a phone with the speccs we saw a couple of days ago :/ hope its an OLED screen though


The X1 had 256 MB RAM, so that's unlikely. It may be the free memory available. Can any of the WinMo experts shed light on this please?

LOVE the design, btw. If WinMo 7 is all that it's supposed to be, this would become one hell of a device. Prices would drop by the time WinMo 7 comes out, so it'd be a steal by then.

Of course, initial sales should be great as well for SE's sake!
mreman4k
X1 Silver
Joined: May 13, 2009
Posts: 101
From: USA
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 19:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thats the same processor in the X1i? The MSM 7200 from Qualcomm (X1a's had the MSM7201A)? Or is it a placeholder.
[ This Message was edited by: mreman4k on 2009-06-10 19:02 ]
goldenface
T66 black
Joined: Dec 17, 2003
Posts: > 500
From: Liverpool City Centre
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-10 20:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Almost looks like the finished product from those pics, could it make an appearance at Communicasia on the 17th?
mreman4k
X1 Silver
Joined: May 13, 2009
Posts: 101
From: USA
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 20:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-06-10 19:47:15, synn wrote:

On 2009-06-10 19:34:11, motvikt wrote:
speccs on first pictures looks off...? 198 ram?


guess we wont see a phone with the speccs we saw a couple of days ago :/ hope its an OLED screen though


The X1 had 256 MB RAM, so that's unlikely. It may be the free memory available. Can any of the WinMo experts shed light on this please?

LOVE the design, btw. If WinMo 7 is all that it's supposed to be, this would become one hell of a device. Prices would drop by the time WinMo 7 comes out, so it'd be a steal by then.

Of course, initial sales should be great as well for SE's sake!


I'm not sure, but my XPERIA X1a says "Memory: 200.73MB "

Digging deeper into the Memory settings:

Storage
Total - 278.72 MB
In use - 180.79 MB
Free - 97.93MB

(next column)
Program
Total - 200.48 MB
In use - 100.17MB
Free - 100.31MB

Maybe it's program memory? For reference, Program Memory is RAM, Storage Memory is ROM.
[ This Message was edited by: mreman4k on 2009-06-10 19:17 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 302303304 ... 477478479  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic