Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 289290291 ... 477478479  Next
Author SE-09-Portfolio
Hmyzak_SE
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-02 17:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wasn't today supposed to be unveiled new SE Software & Application Store? Where is it then?
http://www.SEMania.cz

Proud owner of black XPERIA X10
bambarah
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 17:55
in my Opinion , using SD cards for profit purposes after the bad results in 2008
We all know how that SOny products are expensive
apolloa
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 18:40

On 2009-06-02 10:13:31, rss_ndrsn wrote:

On 2009-06-02 01:25:11, badassmam wrote:
LG to also announce their 12MP phone soon and release it before Satio as well so need to pull their fingers out of each others.........

September announcement as well as a June announcement. If there is nothing too good this week, it has to come in September. No real news of the announcement but Reese could be part of the 'new range' as stated earlier. It was leaked because it should have been announced at that time. Touchscreen Walkman is around, i've been told it is a more compact Satio but i'm not convinced yet. Also, with the W995 out, it may even be branded or 'named' for the Entertainment Unlimited line so where Satio is 12MP, this could be 8MP but with a 3.5mm jack if you catch my drift.

A lot of stuff about A2 and A3 but I think will work on SF in terms of touch. If they were to do an A3 touch as people have been saying, it would be very similar to SF anyway. I think that A2/A3 will be reserved for non-touch only. A few rumbles about a business phone with SF i.e. with Quickoffice and PDF+ etc. which is more suited to nerds. It may not be high-end, it could be like the G900 which was above the 'dumb' phones but below the X1. One big positive is that there is a greater PS3 influence i.e. menu designs.

Meanwhile in a secret location, HTC have put the Nvidia chip in their phone. If you think Satio is fast, HTC are doing ultra fast. I've seen a Touch HD mule doing proper 3d menu demos with transparency effects and stuff. We may see the iPhone UI de-throned....... Nokia will throw out tons of touch phones and the 5800 successor will be nice. These should come in September. I've been trying to get iPhone info. The specs will probobly seem low end. The processor is supposedly quite fast. Its also likely to look very similar to the current iPhone but the screen is said to be stunning. I have been told that they will surprise us with some very nice features, possibly quite innovative but definately super cool.

If these are true, I feel sorry for SE. It seems that 2009 is not their year. I think they have to hurry up Satio's release date and add more few features to it, because it is the only device that I find interesting in their 2009 phone portfolio so far.

I believe you to be wrong, we will not see any Tegra mobile phones until next year. All the news on Engadgets website about Tegra has pointed to lot's of products launched or announced at Computex but they are all Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs) or Netbooks.
Also the Nokia 5800 successor has already been leaked on the internet and has no Tegra, it looks almost the same but thinner. I would be very surprised for anyone to launch a Tegra based phone this year to market.
synn
M600 white
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 18:59
Also, unless I'm gravely mistaken, the performance spectrum goes like:

Snapdragon > OMAP4 > OMAP3 > Tegra
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 19:09
hope its cool for me to post this here as well(in addition to the Satio page). but its something that am guessing is nt just on my mind but some of u as well. its a reply to people worrying about pictures with Satio posted on Mizzle's blog

sonyericsson phones have awesome photo taking ability. thats a fact. the cyber-shot ones esp. u'll never have to worry about that part. the only concerns are the late launching and limited number of phones.
question to those of you that have info on/work for sonyericsson(badassman,mizzle,p.k, santa, nightblade, xell, etc), wats the deal with that? its understandable that they tryna maintain the quality, but nt many people appreciate that. people will still go out and buy nokias and samsungs.
so why not release lots of phones of nokia/samsung quality and a few sonyericsson quality phones for those that care? it wuld even work out cheaper wuldn't it?
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 20:39
Well this is certainly interesting stuff. The PSP go has intergration with Media Go and Sense me. I wonder if an SE phone version would follow.
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-02 20:43
I like the sound of Sony Ericsson Blogs and Sony Ericsson Labs.
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 20:47

On 2009-06-02 20:43:19, Mizzle wrote:
I like the sound of Sony Ericsson Blogs and Sony Ericsson Labs.

What are these mizzle?
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-02 20:48
blogs.sonyericsson.com and labs.sonyericsson.com

should be officially launched soon
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 21:04
Ah interesting indeed. They could potentially hype things and all. New phones coming or this will be great or concept art. Yep stoked.
drsilverworm
Z750 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 21:15
As I wrote on the W995 page, I thought I'd share with you guys here:

DrSilverworm wrote:
Did you guys see the PSP Go announcement today? I'm not a fan of the design, really.

It has no UMD slot. Instead, games are downloaded from a new application, called...........

Media Go!

If Media Go is the new standard for Sony Ericsson phones, and it's the download solution for PSP games, it doesn't take an industry insider to infer what this means!
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 21:20
Exactly why I mentioned it. Things are thickening for the plot.
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 21:32
WTF. The new PSP has Sense ME.
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2009-06-02 21:51

I believe you to be wrong, we will not see any Tegra mobile phones until next year. All the news on Engadgets website about Tegra has pointed to lot's of products launched or announced at Computex but they are all Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs) or Netbooks.
Also the Nokia 5800 successor has already been leaked on the internet and has no Tegra, it looks almost the same but thinner. I would be very surprised for anyone to launch a Tegra based phone this year to market.

I never said that the HTC would be coming this year, its likely to be next year as you say. I meant that the Nokia will come this year along with a number of touch brothers and sisters. I never said that the Nokia would have Tegra. The thing you saw leaked is not the Nokia that I am talking about, its likely to be fake.

Greenphones......booooooo. These Greenphones however, will be released so it could be quite interesting. OLED could be considered green since it uses less power but honestly, I doubt we will get the high-end stuff this week sadly.
FOXLIBRA
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-02 22:48
I think the PSP is ugly

Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic