Previous  123 ... 838485 ... 477478479  Next
Author SE-09-Portfolio
recl
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 16:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-02-09 16:44:56, domipost wrote:
Can't you guys stop being pessimistic only once?

I've heard crying for good cams and 3.5 mm jacks in Walkman phones ever since W810 and now it's here and you all say "bad", "same old boring", "nothing interesting" etc.

If you don't like SE just don't buy SE phones and shut up. If you do like SE, go ahead and post what you like, but don't start moaning when the thing you wanted is finally there.

sucks when you get all that after 3 years!!!
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-02-09 16:55
Ok, maybe it is late, but you've wanted it for years and now you say its the same old crap. That's not right.
Coquito
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:00

I've heard crying for good cams and 3.5 mm jacks in Walkman phones ever since W810 and now it's here and you all say "bad", "same old boring", "nothing interesting" etc.

If you don't like SE just don't buy SE phones and shut up. If you do like SE, go ahead and post what you like, but don't start moaning when the thing you wanted is finally there.

+ 2 here.

Esato is full of pessimistic people these days just talking a lot of bad things about every SE phone that comes out.

I really like "Hikaru" it has everything i need/want on a phone, is almost perfect

HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:15

On 2009-02-09 17:00:31, Coquito wrote:

+ 2 here.

Esato is full of pessimistic people these days just talking a lot of bad things about every SE phone that comes out.

I really like "Hikaru" it has everything i need/want on a phone, is almost perfect

+ 3 here also agreed with both of you comment.
What the hell of pessimistic posting don't like don't buy and go for other company. It's YOUR MONEY if it crap for you just shut up and close it. THAT"S ALL
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
anonymuser
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:17
We're pessimistic because SE - a once good company with a great mobile heritage - badly fumbled the ball a couple of years ago and haven't got it back since.

You'll notice that some of the biggest pessimists are also some of the oldest posters. We remember the good days, we remember when SE were technological leaders and new SE phones were genuinely exciting and at the forefront of innovation... and now we've seen them churn out retreads of the same old design over and over again for the last couple of years, we've seen their build quality fall through the floor and their software become a laughing stock, and for me at least there's nothing to root for anymore. The oh-so-mediocre SE of today is just a dismal shadow of its former self, and there's nothing on the horizon to indicate otherwise. Even their website and corporate image is dated and feeble.

I wouldn't blame Sony or Ericsson for putting an end to this joint venture right now, to be honest. Maybe that will be their big announcement at MWC.
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:21

Agreed you are all a bunch of whiny nice hypocrites. I mean sure its not some smartphone but for now it is as perfect as a phone that SE can make right now. I mean while the design aint mind blowing awesome it is a nice twist on the dreadful walkman circle triplets. The camera is great for a walkman and that 3.5 jack is what you were all looking for. Also the kickstand sounds truly awesome and well if its cooler then the N96 one then we are in for a treat. So stop whining and face the facts. You wanted that dream phone and now they deliver its not what you expected. Well i say take it as it is cause its damn fine.
Anyway i love it. I am expecting a new phone soon but grades are going to suck but with some working at my dads store hopefully i will get it.
breccia
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:37
SORRY GUYS
but hikaru
SHOULD NOT HAVE WVGA resolution?
in 2.6"it have surely QVGA!!!damn!

and tell me...what have more than PARIS???
they told us that they canceled paris to produce something more competitive
BUT
only camera-jack-16M colors and Walkman4 is the more competitive?????

oooh man! jack and 16M colors have all high-end(not SE)and walkman 4 don't get peaple to buy this phone they don't know if the phone have 2,3 or 4 Version of platform specially if it not touchscreen and not have more innovation graphic...

I predict a bad year for SE especially the costs remain the same(high)
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:45
Well it is i think 256k and well its proven while its not 16m colors like all the other phones its damn better. Sure the qvga is old but what can we do. Also am i the only one loving the phone?

[ This Message was edited by: se_love on 2009-02-09 16:47 ]
Zuckabaecka
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:47
Well I like hikaru! Maybe the design isn't that stylish but if this phone is thinner than 16mm and the price is about 300€ (@ xmas) than hikaru is the next SE I'll buy.

the two quickbuttons are....real buttons but the two buttons on the bottom look like they are touchsensitive!?
recl
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 17:53

On 2009-02-09 17:21:36, se_love wrote:

Agreed you are all a bunch of whiny nice hypocrites. I mean sure its not some smartphone but for now it is as perfect as a phone that SE can make right now. I mean while the design aint mind blowing awesome it is a nice twist on the dreadful walkman circle triplets. The camera is great for a walkman and that 3.5 jack is what you were all looking for. Also the kickstand sounds truly awesome and well if its cooler then the N96 one then we are in for a treat. So stop whining and face the facts. You wanted that dream phone and now they deliver its not what you expected. Well i say take it as it is cause its damn fine.
Anyway i love it. I am expecting a new phone soon but grades are going to suck but with some working at my dads store hopefully i will get it.

this is NOT a dreamphone!! just a slider with an 8 mpx and some flashy stars and stripes in the media center (probably their target is under 12 kids)
hahaha i'm not gettin any crappy phone (which will probably have a huge price tag) just cause it says sony ericsson on it! in fact who is SE? 5th global, the retarded one of the bunch that builds the same phones over and over again
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 18:01

On 2009-02-09 17:53:29, recl wrote:

this is NOT a dreamphone!! just a slider with an 8 mpx and some flashy stars and stripes in the media center (probably their target is under 12 kids)
hahaha i'm not gettin any crappy phone (which will probably have a huge price tag) just cause it says sony ericsson on it! in fact who is SE? 5th global, the retarded one of the bunch that builds the same phones over and over again

Then you should go for Samsung they much better offer you with great SPECSHEET BUT real crappy battery and not good as your dream when come into reality usage.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
technical-expert
W595 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 18:08

Everyone is free to express their opnion on the Forums, wheather good or bad.So Please Dont ask anyone to stop posting their opnions

1) "The camera is for walkman"
BUt we dont know how good or bad the photos will turn out as nothing can be said just by seeing 8mp Tag[There were many users disappointed with CYBERSHOT K850i image quality, and not to mention the camera quailty
was going downhill rightafter w810.And walkman phones had worst picture quality
2)It seems SE hast not got rid of Fastport which still many people find it unreliable and difficult to use
3)Sony ericsson Products are late In releasing phones after official Announcement
4)The walkman phones, audio quality was not best or up to standard after w810
5)Some People get irritated of unchanging menu system, and lack of customisation
6)Most SE Phones either Suffer Seviere Build Quality or Software issues at the time of release
7)Software Updates takes so much time to get released(which pushes inital buyers who bought the phone at high price to Frustration)
SE has not been able to Deliever Vga recording,GPS, Wifi 3.5 audio, and enough internal memory even in their high end phones which other manufacturers have achieved to do in their mid to high end
and at a resanable pricing
9) Repitative design, Lack of new Features, New ui, Customisation etc and list goes on......

As always SE Fans get

Excited DUring Rumours of the Phone
Get More Excited when the phone is annonced
Anxiously & pateiently wait So long for Release
And After they Get the phone, all together they get Disappointed

Due to Following Reasons

Delayed Release+Build quality Issues + Softwrare Issues +mediocre Features+Higher Pricing +Delayed Firmwares+Poor Audio and Video Standards of the phone that has put SE total on back Seat

Best Regards,
TECHNICAL EXPERT
Technical Adviser, Research Scientist
K700- W800- [W810]- W200-[ P990]=[Current].

One expert at esato that never lets u down
technical-expert.
Luci'sPower
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 18:15
This is just crap! This is a good addition to walkman series ....but this is not the phone everybody aspected.....I guess the only thing i don't understand is why SE is keep ignoring our needs.....how hard can it be to respect this needs ,the only thing they have to do is visit any forum on the net that talks about SE. And they will see that from 200 posts somwere arround 150 are complains,and problems with softwares and even construction problems(K850 is the perfect example....just 1 of 10 K850s are good).
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, For those who don't none will suffice
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 18:17
Go bite a Samsung.
dancingfate
K700
PM
Posted: 2009-02-09 18:19
Just hoping that Hikaru's slider will not wobbly... the earpiece will not be broken... the keypad will not be cracked...

shy.

Disappointed with C905: three times.
Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 838485 ... 477478479  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic