Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > porting W960 visualizations

Author porting W960 visualizations
Karun
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-11-12 12:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2008-10-11 14:27:44, ardzuna wrote:
It's nice, but not practical at all. You can't put separate shortcuts for Photos, Video and Music on your desktop, only the shortcut for Media. Also, in Photos you can't mark the images you want to transfer to your PC via bluetooth, but you have to send them one at a time.

Yeah...it does have its drawbacks..but its pretty good overall.....

However, I'd prefer the W960's walkman touch player anyday....I just hope the ROM patcher is ported soon so that we can have greater access to the Z drive..then it might be possible to have the walkman player 3 on G900 and G700.
For all Sony Mobile news:
Sony Mobile Evangelist
Karun
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-12 12:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Greetings

I had a query.

Since the visualization (volcano.xml) in the G900/G700 is located in Z:/Shared/Kastor and the visualizations ( breeze, underwater, fizz) etc in the W960 player are located in Z:/shared/Kastor, is it possible to add these to the G900
c:/shared/ Kastor folder so that we can have some visualizations in the g series handsets too..instead of only 1?

I have seen people using swmail's walkman player 3 mod. In that mod, one has to create a c:/shared/ kastor and add visualizations in that folder. Can we do the same on the G900/G700 too?

If someone is willing to try, here are the W960 visualizations. Copy them to c:/shared/Kastor ( you have to create the folder)

http://rs86.rapidshare.com/files/148942405/visualizations.rar

( IMP: Since the G900/G700 has only ONE visualization, i recommend you first add only ONE W960 visualization in that folder and try it)

For all Sony Mobile news:
Sony Mobile Evangelist
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi