Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > P1i Status Bar Help

Author P1i Status Bar Help
Trev1982
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-09-21 22:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
After a rather annoying and frustrating end to thursday night i had to flash my phone after messing so much it wouldn't start up, so i did a bit of digging around and found this info. back up before you mess around i lost EVERYTHING

LSBCONLIB
This file LSBMPFO.MBM changes your icon to the top left in your top bar. In my screenshot you will see a SonyEricsson logo.

MPSAudioLIB
Here you can change various Icons for the sound etc. [MPSAudioLIB.MBM]

MPSPlaybackIconsLIB
Havnt got this to work on the W960, on the W950 it changes the playback icons on the topbar. [MPSPlaybackIconsLIB.MBM]

RssSbIndicator
This changes the topbar icon when downloading RSS streams. [RssSbIndicator.mbm]

TELE
This changes your icons when turning of the phone. Looks a bit cooler than original. [POWER.mbm] Im looking for some new to apply when starting the phone.

ZSBLIB
This is the main file containing almost all icon files used by the system. Use with caution. This file has different version depending if you use P1, W950,W960,M600 etc.... If you try an mbm file and you dont see icons its for wrong phone model or firmware.

ZSBTELELIB
This changes the 3G icons, missed calls, diverted calls, etc... all to do with the "phone" symbol. Internet access etc.

BB 8120
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi