Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > In Earbud Headset for Nokia N95 8gb?

Author In Earbud Headset for Nokia N95 8gb?
shelly58
Sony Xperia SP
PM
Posted: 2008-08-23 23:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Can anyone point me to this type of headset for my nokia n95 please?? im after the same in earbud headset that you get with SE Walkman phones, but cant seem to find any, i dont like the ones that come with it!

Have always found the walkman headsets better, all advice appreciated
always look on the bright side of life...de dum..de dum..de dum..
Esato Feedback +31

PS3 ID: menalishka
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-24 10:30
There are billions of earbud headphones for a billion different price segments
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-08-24 11:17
Sony's EX in ear head phones are good. Like qvga said, there are lots of headphones.
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2008-08-24 11:24
If you want to be able to use it for calls you'll need the AD-54 the 8gb ships with, I would then try and track down some Sony EX series as people have suggested, but look for ones that end in SL, such as MDR-EX71SL the SL suffix means they have a cord that is in 2 sections about half way down the lead, just the right length to then plug in the AD-54, so your not left with 100s of feet of cable, i believe they were designed for use with Mini Disc in line remotes but it's the same idea... worked fine for me for an age now!

alternatively, Just buy any old ear bud cans and away you go but bear in mind you won't be able to use it for calls when listening to the radio/music/watching vids....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi