Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > c902 Google mail

Author c902 Google mail
barr5790
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-08-20 21:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello I have a unbranded c902 with o2 pay and go Sim. I spent a while today trying to set the built in email function to connect to my google mail account. I tried the automatic settings that loaded up with no luck and i searched the web and found some different ports none of which worked. I cannot send emails and if i try to load my inbox after about a minute or twos wait I find the server is not available. I have set up google mail to allow pop and imap as well as to forward all incoming messages to my hotmail account.
I was wondering if perhaps o2 or my phone isnt allowing this to go through as i feel ive tried everything.
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-05 06:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Try to delete all of your email accounts and Internet profiles. Redownload the Internet settings and then follow the steps that I posted on the following link. Hope this will help you. Mine works on both sending and receiving. I also have Yahoo! Mail IMAP working on my phone. The link is http://sek800iemailsetup.blog[....]800i-gmail-configuration.html, just let me know on what will happen.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi