Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Nokia N95 8GB vs. N82 black

Author Nokia N95 8GB vs. N82 black
Yeah
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-07-15 17:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys.

Firstly I must apologise if this has already been created, and if so, i apologise and request if someone could direct me to the better and appropriate thread?

So anyway, i can buy either a Nokia N95 8GB on a 3 contract or N82 black on an orange contract.

problem is, these are both great phones but i dont see which one to lean towards. The orange contract is probably a worse deal, but that's another story...

I like cameras, however it's not a massive deal. I was just wondering what's the difference between these two handsets...? what makes them unique or better than the other?

thanks in advanced. and sorry for another mess-ups or whatever i made.
Wuz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-07-15 18:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I suggest you visit www.allaboutsymbian.com and run a search along the lines of n95 8gb v n82.
This site is fantastic for reviews on the n series and I recall reading a comparison article on this very subject. It provided a wealth of info and should provide you with a defiitive answer... I seem to recall it came dwon slighty in favour of the n95 8bg but there was not a lot in it when you factor price into the equation.

-Personally, I plummted for the n95 8gb and can honestly say its by far and away the best phone I have ever owned. No complaints at all.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi