Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > nokia n95 8gb

Author nokia n95 8gb
Deano085
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-06-26 17:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi, everyone, wondered if u can help, im having alittle trouble with the web browser, when i view youtube none of the videos r very good quality pretty poor actually, and whats with the adult dislaimer how do i get rid of this? and also i found the opera mobile which i think is a better browser but youtube wont work, it tells u to download the falsh player which i also will not work, is there a way to get to work? can anyone help me with any of these problems please. thanks be much appriceated if u can.
procterdc
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-06-26 19:50
Google mobitubia and download that. Its an ace little program and you can save the clips from youtube.
It ain't about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - Rocky Balboa
Deano085
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-06-27 17:38
cheers mate, it is a ace little program, but any ideas y the sound is skipping?
procterdc
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-06-27 21:54
Yep...let it load the file (100%) then click options and save it to the memory card. Play it and it should be ok. It skips when it tries to play and load up at the same time.
It ain't about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - Rocky Balboa
Deano085
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-07-03 13:58
cheers again mate, soz to keep askin u the questions, but how come mainly on music videos on i can hear a funny noise in the background that shouldnt be there? and how do i delete the clips i have saved cant see it anywhere? thanks for the help
procterdc
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-07-05 02:09
Press the c button mate and should ask if u want to delete the file. As for the other question, i'm not sure mate.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi