Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > help me in opera mini mod version 2.06. cant able to explore it's facilities

Author help me in opera mini mod version 2.06. cant able to explore it's facilities
shrawan
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-04-30 09:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I downloaded english version. i jus wanted the file manager coz i wana hide the folder. there are 3 option in properties: hidden, read lock & write lock. i click folder n go to it's properties n check all three. but again wen i go to properties only two item are checked and that hidden option was still uncheck. please help me..how to check dat hidden box. and i have se w810 and through this version i cant connect to internet. can anyone help me how to get connected with net throuh this version and how can i hide files and folder. and ya i jus wana move or copy some files or folder but when i try to paste it i get error so i'm not able to move or copy and paste and not able to hide folder or file and not able to connect to internet so..help me..but somehow i luv this version coz it got filemanager so please help me...ASAP. MAIL ME "shrawankumarshrestha@hotmail.com"
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi