Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > [Help] Incorrect PIN entered, phone will not turn on.

Author [Help] Incorrect PIN entered, phone will not turn on.
iJinx
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 21:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello, sorry, Im new and was searching around the net and found this was a very helpful forum,

A friend of mine's Sony Ericcson had the PIN code entered too many times incorrectly. She gave her phone to a friend of hers and they just randomly entered the PINS.

She has taken out the battery and the SIM and left them and tryed them again. Her phone does not turn on at all.

This happened to me once on a old Motorola a few years back and I had to take it to a shop to be able to switch the phone on again.

The model of the phone is: W880i

Thank you if you respond to this topic and the help will be well appriecciated.

Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 21:45
Hi, welcome.

As far as I know the sim card wouldn't affect the phone that way,ie, make it to be unable to power on. Seems to me like they may be something wrong with the phone.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
iJinx
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 22:42
Thanks for the reply,

Ile contact her, it may be something as silly as the phone is out of charge, the reason for it not turning on.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 22:51
Also have her try a different battery.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
iJinx
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2008-04-27 13:22
Thanks for sending in your post, seems the person who entered the incorrect password also broke the phone, she'll be unfortunatly having to be buying a new phone.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2008-04-28 13:00
It's a pleasure and you're welcome mate!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi