Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > w910.why does it not put my music in the card?

Author w910.why does it not put my music in the card?
ros-mari
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2008-03-01 20:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have finally bought aother w910 and the SE media software is not clear for me. I have given a name to the 1gb card and one name to the phone, but when I have preapred all my music into the card...or so I thought, nothing,the w910 does not read the songs even the card appers like empty in my pc.What am I doing wrong? help m eplease, I can't remember how I did it with my other SE.
Amras
C702 Speed Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-03-01 22:04

On 2008-03-01 20:22:04, ros-mari wrote:
I have finally bought aother w910 and the SE media software is not clear for me. I have given a name to the 1gb card and one name to the phone, but when I have preapred all my music into the card...or so I thought, nothing,the w910 does not read the songs even the card appers like empty in my pc.What am I doing wrong? help m eplease, I can't remember how I did it with my other SE.

wow.. exactly the same thing happened with my friend couple of days ago. problem isn't still solved yet. probably there's something wrong with the m2 i think. i don't know though.

[addsig]
ros-mari
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2008-03-02 15:31
thanks for your comment!
I finally did it! But I had to erase and re install the SE media manager--what a piece of junk!--three times I think.
I do not want to think about when I buy a 4gb card for it...oh my dear if it does the same thing after hours of deciding what to input...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi