Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > How to put flash themes on my T650i using xs+

Author How to put flash themes on my T650i using xs+
liamjamesroe
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-02-23 19:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi you guy's have probably seen this a million times. I have flashed my previous w580i so im not a complete novice to modding phones but i didn't use xs++ to do that. I now have a t650i and i want to put some flash themes on such as citybeat and the everchanging theme from the s500i. I haven't got a clue how to do this and im very scared i will brick my phone i won't try it unless some one is kind enough to give me a walk through on how to do this sorry if this bothers anyone reading novices like me asking for help but any help would be much appreciated thanks.
liamjamesroe
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-02-23 21:32
Hi guys I've figured out how to use the xs++ program I've managed to put a few flash themes onto my t650i and they have worked the only problem is with the t650i screen being smaller than some the themes aren't correctly sized. i have the correct resolution 320x240 i installed citybeat theme it worked perfectly as its from a w880i which is basically the same size screen, but i installed laser precision from the k850i and the menus were wrong and sized wrong does anyone have a ny themes or links that will work perfectly on the t650i thanks.
lumanen
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-03-01 01:55
Can U Tell Me How u Uploaded Flash Files Using XS++ to T650i??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi