Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Problem in k790a

Author Problem in k790a
itunet
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 20:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hola, yo tengo un K790a, y tengo el siguiente problema, la luz del infra rojo destella 5 veces cuando lo quiero prender al telefono, y no me enciende.
Yo lo conecté a un cargador original de w800, que es del mismo voltage pero de menor amperaje que el mio, no se si alguien me puede ayudar o se daño el telefono.

Hello, I have a K790a, I have the this problem, the infrared light blink 5 times when I want to warm up, but fails the power on.
I connect to a charger w810 original, which in theory is the same voltage but lower amperage that mine, which is not what was the problem or how to solve.
Since thanks and if anyone can help me.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 20:37
the problem is that you have your erom damaged. you need to upgrade your phone's erom to a newer version. you can either visit topsony(the spanish one) or the english one. they both got tutorials for that, or go to www.se-nse.net.

yo tambien se español

where are you from by the way?
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
itunet
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-08 15:27
Hola, soy de Corrientes Argentina.
Tengo mi telefono hace 1 año y medio y estoy encantado con el no lo quiero cambiar hasta que este disponible aqui el k850.

Mi hermano tiene un w810 y el siempre carga con mi cargador sin problemas, no obstante yo nunca ocupo el suyo, el tema fue que viajo, le preste mi cargador y pase por su casa a ocupar el de el y alli el desastre en mi vida......

En fin, ojala lo que me decis funcione, no se como hacerlo pero si me das unas pistas o ayudita lo voy a hacer, te voy a estar inmensamente agradecido.

Saludos
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2008-02-08 15:28
look, there's a problem. you need to talk in english in this forum. in case you want to talk in spanish go here: El gran foro Celeste y Blanco de ARGENTINA.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
itunet
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-08 19:23
Sorry, I realized I did not detail, ok no matter, what I wanted to know is whether we can give more details on how to do that, because I do not usually put my hand phone in such matters. I am a member of topsony time ago but I have not ever posted in the forum besides I have no idea that utility use and load that thing.
The phone I have plugged into the computer but not lit and the computer does not recognize it, as I update it?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi