Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > New 16gb iphone and 32gb ipod touch available now

Previous  12
Author New 16gb iphone and 32gb ipod touch available now
Red_Rach
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-02-10 05:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
You can't use WiFi anywhere, but with a good data plan you could use 3G anywhere.

The n95 and the Iphone don't even compare in my opinion. The N95 wins hands down. 5MP camera, GPS, HSPDA, Symbian, mp3 player, N-Gage, You can record videos (no such thing on the iphone). Its a complete phone. The iphone is an incomplete phone with a touch screen for a very expensive price. Infact bluetooth on the Iphone can only be used with other apple products. What a joke!
T68i - T610i - K700i - 6230i- D600 - W800i - K800i - N95 - KU990
Luke-the-magic-man
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-10 14:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
You can't use WiFi anywhere, but with a good data plan you could use 3G anywhere.

The n95 and the Iphone don't even compare in my opinion. The N95 wins hands down. 5MP camera, GPS, HSPDA, Symbian, mp3 player, N-Gage, You can record videos (no such thing on the iphone). Its a complete phone. The iphone is an incomplete phone with a touch screen for a very expensive price. Infact bluetooth on the Iphone can only be used with other apple products. What a joke!

3g - edge. My old n95's wi-fi was useless and I prefere wi-fi to edge and 3g as it's free.

5mp camera - still slow and not good enough to replace any camera I have owned including 3mp nikons, mpx is not the only thing that counts in a camera and people still don't understand that bigger is better.

gps when turned on makes the battery life shit, making the phone function prettt unusable.

symbian - buggy and slow in my experience.

mps player - full pmp and ipod, with min (in uk) of 8gb and max 16gb, bigger then any phone ever released and first of its kind.

ngage - lol yeh, ps1, and nes emulator avalible + tons of other small available games, all of which are free. I right now have full on windows solitaire on my iphone lol

video recorder - iphone has an app you can get

my iphone pairs and works with my jabra headset, that is not apple

surprised you didnt bring up battery life to, iphone battery life for me is arouns 2 days with lots of use, however my n95 with nop gps used was around 8 hours, I think some people got more, but I think that its poor

iphone is also smaller then most phones, as it has such a slim profile it is not noticed in your pocket.

also it's pretty strong, i take keys to mine often for demo and the fronts scratch free and for a phone that 6 months old, thats impressive

I dont think theres such thing as a complete phone, its absurd, 8 years ago a 3310 was a complete phone, all these little extras are just to add usps to keep the market alive, a phone has one function, these days phones are more of personal entertainment devices
Check out my sales
I am a mac fanboy .
I will honor Laffens gift of P990 flip free avartar, but I sold the p990
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi