Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > the SNOW thread!

Previous  123 ... 18 192021  Next
Author the SNOW thread!
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-07 23:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yeah, it's snowing there. Wow nice idea. Didn't think of Croatia, thanks a bunch Bonovox. Will tell this to my buddies. It's most probable that we'll go there . I really can't wait. I owe you one Bonovox. Really do.
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-07 23:47
Domecot
hello mate! you can find a lot of snow in many beautiful mountains near Polish-Czech border on each side. if you have average experience of walking in mountains then you will find great fun here many marked trails and no problems with accommodation. of course you need very good shoes and good clothes because this fun is quite dangerous in winter but not that much as winter walking in Slovakian Tatra Mountains (partially closed in the winter season) where it's quite easy to "back to home" in a plastic bag even if you are pro climber, shit happens however if this will be your first time combination of the snow and mountains then be prepared for little hell experience especially when weather is capricious, I mean cold or foggy. ohh, and don't listen to your body, if you don't want to drink - DRINK!

If you want to see unusual things and have good experience in winter walking, I recommend to see Snieżka in Karkonosze Mountains...

early Spring
winter
winter, other building

cheers!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-07 23:57
I have a friend in Hungary she lives near the Bakony mountains there. I was there 2 years ago in January and snow was thick and it was the coldest i ever felt. Not sure who it was but someone on Esato posted snow photos from Croatia
Phone?? What phone??
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-08 00:42
Thanks Raider. I am not THAT much into mountain walking but i won't back away! I am more of a snowboarder but You need to walk to get to the top right?Or you can use a ski-lift or a snowmobile unless you're in a rocky part right?
I don't wanna brag but I am a pretty good snowboarder. I have good surviving skills which i mostly developed in the Alps, since i was a 14 year old brat
I really am into winter sports. Have a bunch of good clothes at home and i have 12 snowboards :$ can't stop bragging
Anyway when i have problems and i am about to POP i just go to the mountains and camp there. It really helps me.
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-08 00:46

On 2010-01-07 23:57:00, Bonovox wrote:
I have a friend in Hungary she lives near the Bakony mountains there. I was there 2 years ago in January and snow was thick and it was the coldest i ever felt. Not sure who it was but someone on Esato posted snow photos from Croatia

The Bakony mountains are nice. I've been there dozen of times but still the Alps are my fav. I once had a bet with my friends that i could go down the mountain ( in Mavrovo ) without falling while wearing nothing but my undies
I did NOT fell but I was 3 weeks in the hospital. I had fever and pneumonia! That was my coldest experience ever.
I am going to Croatia, just need to arrange the date.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-08 00:47
No snow here. But we're having cold winds coming down from the north.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-08 00:48
Have fun I am sure its in this thread somewhere recent snow photos in Croatia.
Phone?? What phone??
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-08 01:03
oh i will surely have. i've been invited to open up a competition in which i too will participate. It's been 3 years now since my last competition where the most awful thing happened. A dude with a snowmobile came in front of me from nowhere and i went under the snowmobile with my left leg breaking it in 16 places. The doctors removed the screw from my ancle this summer. It still hurts like hell. You know he came from nowhere. I turned my head behind me to see the other competitors ( i was second ) and this guy with the snowmobile came from nowhere in the red zone where he is not allowed to be during a race. Only a damn fool would do that! And i shall finally compete again
p.s.
Bonovox i'll search from the croatian photos
Domecot
Apple Iphone 5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-08 01:12

On 2010-01-08 00:47:00, tranced wrote:
No snow here. But we're having cold winds coming down from the north.

at least you have cold winds. I have a warm warm sun, not that i mind it but it's winter now. It's kind of unnatural!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-08 01:16
The weather is strange and erratic all over the world. In some places like the UK for instance seasons are either starting late or starting early. Its wierd.
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-08 20:06
Phone?? What phone??
DickySnapples
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2010-01-09 00:32
York again

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-09 17:30
Love the dog Someone tried making an igloo in my local park but never finished it
Phone?? What phone??
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-01-09 17:49
Hihi it's an iglo for sunny days. A snow-storm was predicted for today, nothing yet.
DickySnapples
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2010-01-10 01:04
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 18 192021  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic