Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > England V Croatia

Author England V Croatia
croatia
T68i
PM
Posted: 2007-11-27 14:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
michael owen was say(from todays metro croatia) no one player from croatia team cant play in england team!dont blame technic is all in ours head! this is too much put your self down on earth mr. oven !! we got kranjcar who is nineth the best player in premiership,we got eduardo,modric,srna etc etc sorry for my bad your language (english) but im so angry now on mr: oVen!
fatevdestiny
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-11-27 15:03

On 2007-11-27 14:56:19, croatia wrote:
michael owen was say(from todays metro croatia) no one player from croatia team cant play in england team!dont blame technic is all in ours head! this is too much put your self down on earth mr. oven !! we got kranjcar who is nineth the best player in premiership,we got eduardo,modric,srna etc etc sorry for my bad your language (english) but im so angry now on mr: oVen!

Agree with you on that one croatia. Even though they were embarrissingly put out of the European Championships, Engalnd still have that big head around them and the players still cocky as ever.

Was reading the paper the other day about Wright-Phillips birthday bash in soho and about what the players were doing. I'm the first to say that they can do what they hell they want because at the end of the day there only human but that night out was just before the Croatia game. I mean come on! They were probs thinking the game would be a walk in the park to them so they can even enjoy themselves getting drunk beforehand. These guys are on huge pay packets and should be made to work for that money. Actually infact they shouldnt be playing for the money, it should be the pride of the nation. But seems they cannot even do that!

Arrogance!
croatia
T68i
PM
Posted: 2007-11-27 16:35
From Daily Mail:"No joking,it's Bilic and Borat" Mr. Owen try with Borat now hehe every English player is better bla bla do it something on playground then bla bla! greetings for fans of soccer in U.K.!

This message was posted from a K850i
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-11-27 17:23

On 2007-11-27 16:35:19, croatia wrote:
From Daily Mail:"No joking,it's Bilic and Borat" Mr. Owen try with Borat now hehe every English player is better bla bla do it something on playground then bla bla! greetings for fans of soccer in U.K.!

This message was posted from a K850i

Just read that aswell, I think Martin Jol would be an excellent boss
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-27 22:09
France didn't qualify for USA 94 but won france 98! footballs football! There were some silly decisions and he was a crap manager! We will bounce back just like alan partridge!
you suffer to know, try even harder to see
making sense of your life in a f**ked reality
DickySnapples
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2007-11-27 22:28

On 2007-11-27 22:09:54, Adz21 wrote:
France didn't qualify for USA 94 but won france 98! footballs football! There were some silly decisions and he was a crap manager! We will bounce back just like alan partridge!

Jurassic Park!! [addsig]
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-27 22:34
you suffer to know, try even harder to see
making sense of your life in a f**ked reality
Nanu
Sony CMD MZ5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-28 00:28

On 2007-11-21 23:10:21, lamont wrote:

On 2007-11-21 23:01:37, fatreg wrote:
all I have to say on the matter is..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate football.

Your gay

I too really dislike football and as a result in the pub I too get accused of being gay, (probably doesn't help that my drinking partner wears tight denim jeans a white vest and has a moustache, oh and he gives me a peck on the cheek each time he goes to the toilet!)

But when people do accuse me of being gay for not liking football I gently remind them it is not I who sits cheering on 22 scantily clad sweaty men, who kiss each other and undress each other to exchange tops and the very same men who break down in tears and roll around on the floor over the slightest amount of pain inflicted in their direction!

Now if it were 22 sweaty Ladies chasing each other kissing and exchanging tops, I too would be glued to the TV and cheering them on!

So Lamont are you comfortable with your sexuality?

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi