oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-18 20:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2002-12-17 06:50, Devilishcry wrote:
@faca

Shove the Neonode s**t up your a** wheather its f***ing happening or not, we dont care, the P800 is the best phone (so far) out there so shut the f*** up coz thats what everyone say!!! THIS IS A SE DISCUSSION FORUM REMEMBER, AND YOUR DISAGREEING WITH EVERYTHING IS JUST UNBEARABLE!!! F*** YOU!!! :@

bahahahahahah..i LOVE these replies.

calm down before you pop a blood vessel.

i'm not on anyone's side here but people DO have their right to express their opinion whether they like it or now. so what if this is a SE forum...big deal! are we not allowed to talk about other phones here?? ALL of you need to realize that not everyone is going to like what you like, what you say or how you act. if faca has his own opinion on the neonode then let it be. if you like the p800 better then good for you. all you pansies getting all hyped about his comments need to simmer down.

what if i said all SE phones sucked donkey balls?? that would be MY opinion whether you like it or not.

so just remember, to each his own.

that is all.
hurny
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 03:03
Back in MY day, the 5110 was the flashest phone around- whats all this stuff about 'PDA' and 'touch screen' and 'MP3'. Be happy with the technology if you ask me!

Posted by a 20 yr old guy.
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 03:14
@oneeyejack that "suck my donkey balls" application, is that on the t68i as i have a t68m/i & after searching the menus i can`t find it anywhere, still the neonode has`nt got that feature & if you say the p800 has got it then surely that makes the p800 a superior handset.

ps. i notice you point out that people have the right to there opinions, however reffering these people as "pansies" removes some credibillity from your post.

[ This Message was edited by: pachy on 2002-12-19 02:26 ]
lmi
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 05:09
actually I must agree with faca here. You people just can't see a think beside and beautiful P800. and if someone says whatever against... there you are! criticizing but you never read it and think of it being right or wrong. I've already disagreed with faca, but I told him why! didn't just go and call him "this" or "that" and tell him to do "whatever" But now, this time, I agree with him!
Regards people!

P.S.: For all of you who thinks Faca hates and loves Nokia.... well, you are wrong you couldn't be more wrong!
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 05:46
Quote:

On 2002-12-19 03:14, pachy wrote:
@oneeyejack that "suck my donkey balls" application, is that on the t68i as i have a t68m/i & after searching the menus i can`t find it anywhere, still the neonode has`nt got that feature & if you say the p800 has got it then surely that makes the p800 a superior handset.

was this supposed to be funny??

Quote:

ps. i notice you point out that people have the right to there opinions, however reffering these people as "pansies" removes some credibillity from your post.

/sarcasm on

uh.......riiiiiight!

/sarcasm off

i call them pansies because just because this is a SE board it doesn't mean ppl can't have their opinions. this is not a PRO-SE board. it's a DISCUSSION board.
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 06:26
I think Donuts eaten in large quantities as youngster must cause behaviour problems later in life & if you think this post is aimed at you then feel free to react angrily.
Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 06:40
@oneeyejack, Don`t take any notice of them, they don`t understand that some people like you just can`t afford the latest technology.
brick
M600 white
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 06:43
As soon as one fly flies off, another few come buzzing around.
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 06:58
@brick, Are you in a SWOT team
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 17:34
Quote:

On 2002-12-19 06:26, pachy wrote:
I think Donuts eaten in large quantities as youngster must cause behaviour problems later in life & if you think this post is aimed at you then feel free to react angrily.

once again, you're attempt at being funny has failed.

please tell me in what way did i act angry???
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-19 17:38
Quote:

On 2002-12-19 06:40, Tony Ericsson wrote:
@oneeyejack, Don`t take any notice of them, they don`t understand that some people like you just can`t afford the latest technology.

and who are YOU to judge what i CAN afford and what i can't afford. do you even KNOW what phones i own??? i don't come around these boards to brag about the phones that i have so lay off buddy.
brick
M600 white
PM
Posted: 2002-12-20 01:54
pachy: not really, but flies with nothing better to do than come in the boards and create discord really suck. Worse is, some of them don't know grammar.
geoffreyw
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-20 02:18
OK, I know how we can put all this to bed. Everybody unzip and whip it out. Then we can take a measure and declare a winner. Seemingly off topic, has anybody seen any reference to bluetooth on this Neonode? For me that is a deal breaker.
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-20 06:05
@Geoffreyw put that @Oneeyejack away, unless your going to do some @brick laying.
No BT on neo.

[ This Message was edited by: Pachy on 2002-12-20 05:18 ]
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-20 07:25
Quote:

On 2002-12-20 06:05, pachy wrote:
@Geoffreyw put that @Oneeyejack away, unless your going to do some @brick laying.
No BT on neo.

[ This Message was edited by: Pachy on 2002-12-20 05:18 ]

you truly ARE an idiot aren't you?? WHEN did I EVER say that the neonode was better??? please show me WHERE i said that. all i said was that people will have their OWN opinions on what they like and don't like. i'll even REPASTE my post for you to see. maybe you guys just don't comprehend well...who knows. do i have to break down each sentence for you and explain it to you. my goodness. read it AGAIN CAREFULLY

written by me:
Quote:

i'm not on anyone's side here but people DO have their right to express their opinion whether they like it or now. so what if this is a SE forum...big deal! are we not allowed to talk about other phones here?? ALL of you need to realize that not everyone is going to like what you like, what you say or how you act. if faca has his own opinion on the neonode then let it be. if you like the p800 better then good for you. all you pansies getting all hyped about his comments need to simmer down.

what if i said all SE phones sucked donkey balls?? that would be MY opinion whether you like it or not. THIS WAS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION, but obivisouly you guys didn't understand!

so just remember, to each his own.

that is all.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic