Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > K800i camera troubles

Author K800i camera troubles
dk4life
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-25 10:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i recently bought a new k800i a few days ago, and the shutter when opened still starts up the cybershot function but just shows a black blank image with the icons still there, it seems to fix itself after say half an hour, and this only happens somtimes, the othe rtimes it works fine. i was told to update the firmware, which i did, but i already have the latest version...any ideas anyone?
also just befor you take a photo, when the auto focus is doing its thing when the orange light is on, it makes a small clunking noise when the auto focus finds its position then one when it reverts back, is this normal or do i have a problem??? (this is all befor the phot is taken and the flash has been set off)

thanks
kimot01
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-10-25 10:50
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=157700
you dont have to post your problem twice...

anyways., if you have the latest firmware jsut click continue anyway if this solution does not help your phone., since you bought your phone few days ago., ask for your warranty
you can always find one if you know where to look

i myself
ballerlt
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-29 21:23
i have the same problem...
zirkie101
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-10-30 07:46
@dk4life - That clicking noise when auto focus is normal. As for that delay when opening the shutter - hope ur fone's under warranty, cause that ain't no firmware problem.
It's REAl shitty when shits hits the fan
dk4life
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-30 08:02
i sent the phone back to sony ericsson a few days ago to be fixed or replaced. lets just hope they dont take there sweet ass time
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi