Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Play/Pause Button for K850

Author Play/Pause Button for K850
happykhan
P1
PM
Posted: 2007-09-18 18:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
For me the greatest and the only disappointment of k850 was the elimination of play/pause button.

Just imagine:

You are listening to your favorite music with your k850 in the pocket of your jean, then just someone comes and wants to say something to you, you have to stop the music, what should you do?bring the phone outside your pocket, unlock the keyboard, and then again play the music , lock the keyboard, put it into your pocket!! A REAL pain in the neck.
Whereas with k800 or even k750 you can easily stop the playback without getting phone out of the pocket with the help of play/pause button.

OK,
HERE'S MY IDEA 4 K850:

these days KD Player has become a complete replica of the inbuilt music player of K800, ok?

We also know that K850 is java platform 8, which gives java applications the ability to control the motion sensor(just like the preinstalled Marble Madness), ok?

if someone combines a music player like KD player with motion sensor, it will be all solved!!how???

4 example we would be able to stop the playback with only tapping on the phone, and resume the playback with tapping again,

OR EVEN more advanced: by shaking the phone, jump to the next/previous track(JUST like in W910)

they are all theoretically possible and very easy to do.

what do you think?
Coxy
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-18 19:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I see your point, but as the phone is not released no-one knows if the headset that it comes with ha a play/pause or not in which case the problem is solved. If you want a BT headset then nearly all of them (all s HBH-DS970, 980 and 220 have one) have this button.

Wait and see I say.
Feedback (+58, -0) Platinum Trader!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi