Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The first man on earth?

Previous  123 ... 151617 ... 202122  Next
Author The first man on earth?
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-02 22:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@twometer in what to belive? in ourself and in the ones who we like and love. for myself i am the most important person, cos if i am ok, then it influence all the ones who are around me. if i am not well, that also influence the ones around me. so its not egoism, more to keep the balance inside me and be there under any circumstances for those, who count for me in my life.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-04 16:14

On 2008-02-02 22:53:49, BobaFett wrote:
@twometer in what to belive? in ourself and in the ones who we like and love. for myself i am the most important person, cos if i am ok, then it influence all the ones who are around me. if i am not well, that also influence the ones around me. so its not egoism, more to keep the balance inside me and be there under any circumstances for those, who count for me in my life.

Well mate I will tell you what I believe in.
I DO BELIVE in the holy trinity as far as christianity is concerned. Howevr Iam the christian who knows that god gave me brains and so I should usethem to my greatest advantage. I do noy deny what you said because it is very much true and it shows yhat you are a man of principles.
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-03-16 14:45

On 2008-01-30 03:09:13, max_wedge wrote:
you never know! I don't know if I believe aliens are God, I think they are just another form of life, more evolved than us.
Hence they are more advanced than us if they have brains which are closely related to ours and that is why they dont live on mother earth. Btw do they ever visit?
I do think they have interfered with human development in the past. There is lot's of anecdotal evidence of this in the worlds mythology.

I think I found the perfect balance between the bible and science as I was reading the Angels and Demons novel by Dan Brown. The concept there states that is a strong connection between the two sides of the story. I suggest that most of you who posted in this thread go through that book.

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-03-16 13:55 ]
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-03-16 15:51
I'll give it a look.

here's to very contrasting links to check out:
http://www.rationalresponders.com/node/12765

http://www.maar.us/alien_species.html
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-03-17 09:32
Well @max that was interesting. Especialy the 4th point of the first link which says;
...That of believes especially catholism...
4 wonder why is it that it is differintiated from x-tianity. It almost made me jump out of my skin. I goes to what I said earlier that they played a major role in implicating the truth in the past, and now there is no turning back. The jth point rtil on the first link says;
Alien visitors to the US closely remble humanoids from T.V shows like Star Trek and Star gate & close encounters of the 3rd kind
The cl6se resemblance must mean something. I wonder i3 this can be proven with morden and advanced techonology that will give us the most acurate results more like the Miller experiments. The second link is mostly based on underworld creatures. I dont know if these can be classified under aliens but I have been fortunate to ree some of them while I still live. I dont mean fish and eels bt Iam reffering to the 7 headed snake.
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-10 13:30
[quote]
On 2007-09-08 07:59:40, Twometre wrote:

On 2007-09-05 11:13:22, batesie wrote:
the bible is fictional

they should only be listened to as a loose guide to how modern morals should be based on. ie the 10 commandments....

the rest is a load of cobbles

The bible is a miraculous and one true famous book. Everything in gt is true. To me it is a book of guidance, inspiration and a holy constitution.
Lunion
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-24 12:13
I believe Jimmy Saville was the first man on earth.

[ This Message was edited by: Lunion on 2008-04-24 11:17 ]
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-24 12:21
i dont think his name would have been adam...more like UGHH!
iksplusipsilon
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-05-02 17:21
...watched a TV show recently where they were talking about tracing genes back through time, and the conclusion was that about 90% of the population can be linked to one ancestor ... whose habitat was in the region of today's Etiopia.

...on the Christianity ... I just think that original ideas behind it were very progressive and humaine for the time. The Church was just the corporation that took the chance to "cash" in on it and mould them as they see fit ... same can be said about the teachings of Karl Marx though ...
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2008-05-02 17:23

On 2008-05-02 17:21:45, theos wrote:
...watched a TV show recently where they were talking about tracing genes back through time, and the conclusion was that about 90% of the population can be linked to one ancestor ... whose habitat was in the region of today's Etiopia.

So we are all essentially inbred?.....

Nice!
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-02 18:12

On 2008-05-02 17:23:39, fatreg wrote:

On 2008-05-02 17:21:45, theos wrote:

So we are all essentially inbred?.....

Nice!

My Brothers and sisters rejoice! We are all related to fatreg (except for a lucky 10%)
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
tapojyoti
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-03 15:58
I can assure you all that adam wasn't the 1st man on this earth. common sense,really,if adam had been the 1stu man on earth,then,the pictures of nomads ought to have been more handsome.. I know this is numpty thought,but on the scientific side,we evolved from gorillas,and naturally,I could go to a zoo,point out at a gorilla and say,"Hey,look everyone,I've found adam!" but I won't..and anyway,if mr.Adam ever lived,he's dead by now, and that's the good news.
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-05-03 17:44

On 2008-05-03 15:58:00, tapojyoti wrote:
I can assure you all that adam wasn't the 1st man on this earth. common sense,really,if adam had been the 1stu man on earth,then,the pictures of nomads ought to have been more handsome.. I know this is numpty thought,but on the scientific side,we evolved from gorillas,and naturally,I could go to a zoo,point out at a gorilla and say,"Hey,look everyone,I've found adam!" but I won't..and anyway,if mr.Adam ever lived,he's dead by now, and that's the good news.

Ok, first of im not a religous goon so don't think I am with this post. But you say that we evolved from apes as if it has been proven with out a doubt. First it is a theory. An idea with evidence, which HAS NOT been proven. Prove to me with out a shadow of a doubt we evolved from monkeys. I'm neutral in this because I don't know or care if we evolved from apes.

You say that Adam was not the first man on this earth. Well thats odd, because it does not matter what his name, was but there was a first man on earth, wether that man was called Adam, Mark, Bob, Abdul, even, it does not matter what his name was. We all share a common ancestor, we all originate from two orignal people. Yes that means you, as with every one else on the forum and the world are distant cousins.

If you look at the ice ages, most of the human race was wiped out and there was only the odd few. This is more evidence that we are all related as we are all the decendents of these people, as with those people being the decendents of two, original people. There must have been one man and one woman who cares what his name was. If evolution is correct, he was likely to have been a early human and primitive so he likely had no name.
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-03 17:49
I believe Adam was the first man.
And i also dont believe he was a monkey or an ape like creature. Thats the biggest load of BS that science ever came up with.
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-05-03 17:55

On 2008-05-03 17:49:27, QVGA wrote:
I believe Adam was the first man.
And i also dont believe he was a monkey or an ape like creature. Thats the biggest load of BS that science ever came up with.

You can't honestly say its BS, it is a valid theory which contains convincing evidence. But like I said before, it is not proven. That is why its a theory
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 151617 ... 202122  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic