Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Simple Guide To Flash Themes

Author Simple Guide To Flash Themes
KCC4
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-30 18:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Want a simple guide to making a theme using a flash menu?
Well, just listen here.
In 8 steps, i'll explain. But first, your phone must be unbranded and enable flash lite. you need to know which SWF (Flash Menu) Files you already have locked in your phone. The default ones are Equalizer, Orbit ,and Emerge. But if you have uploaded others, (Check other threads) Then this will still be useful. So, lets get started.

1. Download Tugzip and install it (Find this on google, i recommend the one with the filehippo link)

2. Find your absolute most favourite everever theme , then copy it to my documents
3. Go to my computer, then go to my documents, then click on tools, then click on folder options, and select the "view" tab. You will see hide extensions for known file types. UNTICK this.

4. Paste your theme, and then rename it from a .thm file to a .tar file.

5.Right click your theme, then extract your theme corresponding to the themes name. E.G, Extract to :/Mario Theme:/

6. You'll see a folder with the same name as your theme afterwards. Open it, and right click on the "theme.xml" file. Click on Edit.

7. Now, a lot of words will come up. Right after the , add this line in

It does not have to be active desktop, it can be ANY SWF file you have locked in the "tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash" folder.

8. After editing, Select all the files (Hold down the CTRL button and click on each one) And the go to Add to... When the add to window come up, select the TAR option in the droplist. Then click ok. When you have done all of this, in the folder that you selected all those files from should be a .tar file. Rename it to .thm, and upload it to your phone. Simple, huh?

[ This Message was edited by: KCC4 on 2007-11-18 17:58 ]
Nickp990
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-09-02 13:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
can u send Tugzip soft to me ?

Love my p990 and Esato forum!

p800>p910>p990

[ This Message was edited by: Nickp990 on 2007-09-02 12:20 ]
TheCrowX
W850 white