Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > A few Questions!

Author A few Questions!
ir1shm1ike
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 18:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm not sure where to post this, but I just got my phone (T68i) and had it for about two weeks and have a few questions.

1. Sometimes the Ring Volume seems Low and I don't necessarily hear it ringing, anyone else had this problem?
2. Sometimes when I make a call I can hear the person but the person on the other end cannot hear me. This has happen a few times already, is there something I need to do?
3. How much space is on it. Like how many ringtones, themes etc.. can I put on it before I run out of room?
4. Has anyone used the camera for the phone and if so how is it? Is it worth buying or just a waste of money.

If I posted this in the wrong forum, I am truly sorry.
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 19:07

1. Have you checked so "Increasing ring" is not enabled? you can also try another ringtone, some ringtones does sound as they are low in volume.

2. There is a problem with some T68i and that the sound during a call just get cut off (you can hear what they say, but they don't hear you) , there is not yet a solution to this problem....

3. Check the memory status... Messages -> MMS -> Memory status

jellyellie
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-29 13:56
u can use the SEARCH link 2 find the answers
www.jellyellie.com
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi