Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Todays music= Boring/Pointless/crap

123  Next
Author Todays music= Boring/Pointless/crap
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 19:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
What do you lot think of todays radio?

I think half of the music, is boring, unoriginal, pop BS and simple.
Have you heard all these sh*te indy bands like razorlight? Producing simple crap with no meaning to the lyrics?

I was gonna keep it to myself, but today when the radio was on, I almost went crazy!

The music is soft and downright crap. Any one got or HAD sadium arcadium by the red hot chili peppers? There my favourite band, but that album was just BS. It was boring like hell! The songs sounded similer and it seems to me that long timebands are selling out, and todays talent are more intrested in the $$$£££ then letting there audiance listen to some good music.

Yea, you get some decent stuff but most of it all sounds the same to me. These indy bands like the crap Panic at the Disco! and razorlight is why people say the great name of rock music is dead. In my mind these bands genre should be kept out of the class rock.

There music is boring, simple cr*p! I could play more intresting guitar then the guitarists of these bands! In fact the guitars are the only reason why there stuffed in the rock genre!

Then we have the "incompatable, it dont matter though" song I heard the other day. The lyrics where so bad I almost cried! How this rubbish is aloud on the radio, I will never know!

We also have this British rap, crap. What does rap stand for anyway? Retards atempting poetry? I heard some kids on the bus playing it, all I heard was some hardcore violins and some white guy, comming out with noncence at 500000 miles per hour!

ARGGHHH!!

What do you guys think? Hopefuly you agree with me!?
Luke-the-magic-man
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-08-01 19:37
yeh, your pretty much bang on the ball I recon
Check out my sales
I am a mac fanboy .
I will honor Laffens gift of P990 flip free avartar, but I sold the p990
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-08-01 19:54
spot on! the odd song comes along now and again but pretty much all shit! especially that f*cking umbrella song
Oasis were the last rock and roll band imo but even they went down hill after be here now! Cant say i listen to anything anyone knows any way im in to hardcore punk, its real music
paul101
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-08-01 19:55
I AGREE!
I don't wanna sleep
I don't wanna dream
'cause my dreams don't comfort me
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 19:55
I can understand to a point. i am an oasis fan and the first two albums were classics they are allways voted into the top 20 albums of all time polls.Since then they have been on a steady decline.

The urban music scene was the fastest growing music sector last year so some one must like it
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 20:26
I know change is a good thing. But when you change to boring crap, and you sound the same all the time its bad!

RHCP by the way was beautiful, stadium arcadium was a joke.

I think im gonna continue listning to my metallica albums, untill some real music finaly apears
scottt
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 20:44

On 2007-08-01 20:26:24, KingBooker5 wrote:
I know change is a good thing. But when you change to boring crap, and you sound the same all the time its bad!

I think im gonna continue listning to my metallica albums, untill some real music finaly apears

You think metallica is real music!

Hah !
I my 32GB iPhone 3GS

tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 20:56
hi

i agree. these music from these days have turned into nothing. all i hear is: i will you, f**k off, insulting the women saying they are wh***s, presuming all the things they have(money, cars, etc), etc.==>rap/hip-hop, etc. i have not been able to listen to good music. all i have: my mp3s.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 21:03

On 2007-08-01 20:44:39, scottt wrote:

On 2007-08-01 20:26:24, KingBooker5 wrote:

You think metallica is real music!

Hah !

Theres a reason they have sold 100 million albums.

What would you class real music? 50 cent who preaches having s*x with 80 diffrent woman a night?
scottt
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 21:21
Far from it i think 50 cent is one of the biggest c*nts on this planet....

I like a lot of modern stuff but i find the newer stuff gets old fast.

Unlike people like The Smiths, The Clash, The Who, Stone Roses, Oasis, Blur.....

Thats "proper" music......
I my 32GB iPhone 3GS

TruffleHunterSnortBeast
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 21:44
Totally agree scottt. I am very old skool (and very old). My favorite bands are Aerosmith and Pink Floyd, which to me seem timeless. Brain damage by Floyd, seems more 21st century, than early 1970's
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 22:04
As i said earlier i agree with a lot of the points raised,regarding some of todays music being rubbish or is it we maybe turning into our parents
TruffleHunterSnortBeast
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 22:06

On 2007-08-01 22:04:34, nicv27 wrote:
As i said earlier i agree with a lot of the points raised,regarding some of todays music being rubbish or is it we maybe turning into our parents

I maybe, if I knew who they were
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-08-02 09:32

On 2007-08-01 19:06:47, KingBooker5 wrote:
We also have this British rap, crap. What does rap stand for anyway? Retards atempting poetry? I heard some kids on the bus playing it, all I heard was some hardcore violins and some white guy, comming out with noncence at 500000 miles per hour!

ARGGHHH!!

You hit the Nail on the head there - definitely.

I hate listening to commercial radio as you're forced tp listen to music you don't even like, and most of it is pure sh!te from no-talent, money grabbing wannabes. I can't remember the last time I heard a good band on the radio.

Switch off and go find your own music to listen too - thats what I do.

Who the hell is Amy Winehouse? Whats all that about ffs?
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-02 10:10

On 2007-08-02 09:32:41, goldenface wrote:

On 2007-08-01 19:06:47, KingBooker5 wrote:

ARGGHHH!!

Who the hell is Amy Winehouse? Whats all that about ffs?

Some overated woman, who dresses like its haloween every day, and sings like shes drunk and about to die. Well thats what I feal like, when I have listened to her in the past!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi