Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Sony Ericsson Z710 help!

Author Sony Ericsson Z710 help!
MuchMe
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 08:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Just have a question about the Z710. Okay, well a close friend of mine has just switched from Rogers to Fido, and I asked him to sell his newly aquired Z710 to me. He just switched from Rogers to Fido, and he's going to get his W810 unlocked so he won't need his Z710 that is locked to Fido that he received for free. He's going to get it unlocked at a shop so he's going to add a bit of that price and that's the cost of his Z710. So definitely under $100 dollars.

Now, my dad's birthday is coming this August, and it would be a great birthday present for him. However, he is signing a contract with Rogers soon and will receive the KRZR K1. Now, I'm almost 100% that $100 dollars is a helluva deal for a pretty new phone, but will it come in use? I'm going to be using Fido and so is my sister, so will it be a good backup phone? Also, I'm not going to be unlock the phone myself as I am not confident about this stuff, so I bring it to a place to get it unlocked for me.

MuchMe
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-08-01 21:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Once he gets his W810 unlocked on Friday, he will sell the Z710to me. Help guys?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi