Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Modded Camera Driver for k800i/k810i

Previous  123 ... 180181182 ... 229230231  Next
Author Modded Camera Driver for k800i/k810i
ahil13
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 16:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
which command is for max sharpness i try 1D, 12, 32 and can`t see differences
jomateixa
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:09

On 2007-12-27 05:39:17, Vit wrote:
@ jomateixa

Why do you have always to be right, man? What's the problem?

People have their own opinions, you have yours.

You should not express your thoughts as if they were simply unmistakable truths.

Please, try to be more flexible and less insurgent. For instance, Genus is trying to improve his drivers by pushing the sharpness level beyond, as you suggested. I think that 08 of shapness is too high. You don't think so, don't you? That's fine. I respect your opinion. You should respect mine and all the others.

Does your driver has an enhanced night mode? NO.

Does your driver has as many flash iso settings as Genius'? NO.

You keep on saying that your 'vivid colors' driver is the best one. Nothing more.

I have seen a lot of criticism from you. A lot. Nobody's right, but you.

We all know what are your points. Perhaps it's about time for you to go some steps further than just criticise, don't you think?

- I never said that my driver is the best, cause it's not my driver.
- I'm just tired of lies said here.
- Just after releasing the Ultimate, the genus driver is beginning to look good.
jomateixa
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:17

On 2007-12-27 13:39:14, lauyah wrote:

On 2007-12-27 05:39:17, Vit wrote:
@ jomateixa

Why do you have always to be right, man? What's the problem?

People have their own opinions, you have yours.

You should not express your thoughts as if they were simply unmistakable truths.

Please, try to be more flexible and less insurgent. For instance, Genus is trying to improve his drivers by pushing the sharpness level beyond, as you suggested. I think that 08 of shapness is too high. You don't think so, don't you? That's fine. I respect your opinion. You should respect mine and all the others.

Does your driver has an enhanced night mode? NO.

Does your driver has as many flash iso settings as Genius'? NO.

You keep on saying that your 'vivid colors' driver is the best one. Nothing more.

I have seen a lot of criticism from you. A lot. Nobody's right, but you.

We all know what are your points. Perhaps it's about time for you to go some steps further than just criticise, don't you think?

Just ignore that attention whore/ego mania. Just look at his feedback for other cam driver, which is always suxk according to him, unless its the 'ultimate driver'. Probly hes just 11 years old and havent reach puberty yet.

Yes, right. That's because I putted my name to the driver like Genus and Number1. My name is 'Ultimate', I'm the strongest heroe of the Universe.

I ever said that other drivers sucks cause it was true. If were good, I'll be using one of these and never wrote a post on this site.
BundyRRR
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:19
Hey people- don't blame each other. This is forum and this topic is for create the best camdriver, not to select master of camdriver or sth:) jomateixa has right- Ulltimate Camera Driver is one of the best camdriver for now (maybe the best- for me yes:)). Many drivers are good for landscape photos, others for macro. This camdriver is good for any conditions. Why are you angry, why blame jomateixa- he told that this isn't his driver- this is Kopritis mod.
Doe's anybody expect more from Ultimate Driver? I don't think so. They expect more from other driver because they have some bugs

[ This Message was edited by: BundyRRR on 2007-12-27 16:23 ]
Vit
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:27
To everyone: Some interesting thing came out today when I was trying Genus' 6.0.

When I use different programs to view my pictures, they came out more or less sharp depending on which program I use.

For instance, when I try to see 08 sharpness pictures on Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition, it seems terrible, just like Number1 says.

But when I use the Windows Picture Viewer, it gets better, yet being oversharpened.

Right know I think that sharpness 06 should be a better choice. What do you all think?

And I noticed one issue with Genus last drivers: pictures under hard sunlight conditions sometimes seem overexposed:

Normal Mode, ISO-80, Sunlight WB, Spot Metering:

Meanwhile, I would like to share these 3 pictures taken with Genus 5.8:

first one: ISO-80, 0.0EV, 1/4s of Exposure Time, Incandescent WB:

second one: ISO-100, -2.0EV (supermode C), 2s of Exposure Time, Incandescent WB:

third one: ISO-100, -2.0EV (supermode C), 2s of Exposure Time, Auto WB:

Vit
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:36

On 2007-12-27 17:19:06, BundyRRR wrote:
Hey people- don't blame each other. This is forum and this topic is for create the best camdriver, not to select master of camdriver or sth:) jomateixa has right- Ulltimate Camera Driver is one of the best camdriver for now (maybe the best- for me yes:)). Many drivers are good for landscape photos, others for macro. This camdriver is good for any conditions. Why are you angry, why blame jomateixa- he told that this isn't his driver- this is Kopritis mod.
Doe's anybody expect more from Ultimate Driver? I don't think so. They expect more from other driver because they have some bugs

Yes, I expected more from Ultimate. It lacks all the powerful nightshot capabilities present on Genus latest camdrivers as well as the flexible flash ISO settings. And to my sight, yes, it seems to have way too much sharpness.

Anyway, I just shouted about it because IMO it is far from being the ultimate camdriver. Saying 'Ultimate' seems like a TV ad, seems a little bit gimmick.
killerPK
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:36
ModMix v1.40 Final posted here:
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=161555

A little feedback would be nice
jomateixa
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 17:50

On 2007-12-27 17:19:06, BundyRRR wrote:

Thank you Bundy, you're a honest man. I'm only here for sharing my knowledge, If anyone post a better driver I will be the first on congratulate him, you can trust me. I'm not who have the ego problem. The Ultimate driver has been critiziced by genus without reason, and he's telling lies and posting edited pics. And people is now telling me kid. Nothing so far.
brazzuka's
Xperia X10 White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-27 19:02
Guyss each driver has its quality and its functions, you may not be disputing or competition one thing in benefit yourself try dispute, but a means to take the images to the eyes of the people of the world, even as the properties and functions are still many by the discover and each processor chips hardware and fits better with each property so each hardware has his identity his body, and so another thing never a photograph will have the same indentity even taken the same reference in the same instant of time, and sometimes the solution in this small things.

good job guys
ahil13
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 19:13

On 2007-12-27 16:54:52, ahil13 wrote:
which command is for max sharpness i try 1D, 12, 32 and can`t see differences
killerPK
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 19:28

On 2007-12-27 19:02:17, brazuka wrote:
Guyss each driver has its quality and its functions, you may not be disputing or competition one thing in benefit yourself try dispute, but a means to take the images to the eyes of the people of the world, even as the properties and functions are still many by the discover and each processor chips hardware and fits better with each property so each hardware has his identity his body, and so another thing never a photograph will have the same indentity even taken the same reference in the same instant of time, and sometimes the solution in this small things.

good job guys

Didnt understand a thing lol. No offense.
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-27 19:56
LOL!
all this discussion about sharpness looks like the matter of life or death you've big chances to continue topic called "holy sharpness value" in next several months - my condolences some of you understand, some of you not: you'll never find value which will be ideal for everyone, so... don't you think that the easiest way to resolve this problem is to give every person possibility to edit sharpness/other value in very easy way (GUI)? let they decide what they want
killerPK
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 20:06

On 2007-12-27 19:56:48, Raiderski wrote:
LOL!
all this discussion about sharpness looks like the matter of life or death you've big chances to continue topic called "holy sharpness value" in next several months - my condolences some of you understand, some of you not: you'll never find value which will be ideal for everyone, so... don't you think that the easiest way to resolve this problem is to give every person possibility to edit sharpness/other value in very easy way (GUI)? let they decide what they want

Good idea, i'll do that in next driver. Btw i dont see any difference between (58,08) or (58,1D), why doesnt the saturation change?
ahil13
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 20:31

Good idea, i'll do that in next driver. Btw i dont see any difference between (58,08) or (58,1D), why doesnt the saturation change?
the sharpness also don`t change
killerPK
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 21:23
Ok heres ModMix v1.40 with customizable sharpness.
Just open the camdriver0.dat with some editing program (i use notepad++) and go to the last line of the driver :
SET_SHARPNESS = #COM_EVENT(58,xx);
and change xx to any value that you like.

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/5094826/1911660d/140.html

[ This Message was edited by: killerPK on 2007-12-27 20:30 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 180181182 ... 229230231  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic