adrivetest25
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-09-22 14:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi, here are the bugs I've found that is happening on the latest firmware :

R9K009
----------
- in camera mode, the shortcut key number '4' switches between auto focus modes, but does not refresh its lower icon, as if nothing happened.

- when a person does a 3g video call, and then ends it later on, the speakerphone icon on the upper right is still there. There is no way to remove the icon (even tried using silent mode to refresh it won't work).

- 3g sim card, when trying to copy phone contacts into a 3g sim card, it shows 'overflow' error. This was tested by trying to copy more than 30 contacts at one go.
arvinlad
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-09-22 20:40

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the 36 pages, but its REALLY REALLY bad that the alarm doesn't work when the phone is in silent

On 2008-05-25 16:00:28, Nipsen wrote:
Yeah. Apparently someone at SE support actually said that since you could manually turn off the sounds for ring- tones and the reminders (in the volume screen), there was nothing to complain about. This was also why profiles wasn't necessary, according to the support dude, since "UIQ is fully customizable".. (Can't find the thread.. I think it was on my-symbian.com somewhere).

SE can't give yopu much more in the way of sound options than that! LOL
www.answersingenesis.org , www.expelledthemovie.com/home.php
strizlow800
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2008-09-22 22:34
Doesn't the mods fix the issue with the alarms?
Sony Ericsson software/hardware support!

Phone Flashing Tutorial (DB2020 CID49/51/52)
sigea
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-23 07:50

The alarm mod only increases length of alarm to 30 secs, it doesnt make it ring in silent mode

I came across a new quirk, I was getting a call on silent mode, when I clicked on divert, the phone just kept on vibrating, the screen froze

went on vibrating for about 5 minutes, until i pressed the reboot button for a while and alls ok after a reboot
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 353637
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic