Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Sony Ericsson groaning & moaning thread

Author Sony Ericsson groaning & moaning thread
chili
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-15 10:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I wish the W910 had wifi... and infrared for minimal battery consumption while connected all day to the PC (using MPE). Then E65 won't be very attractive.

Nokia put wifi on a 6301, why didn't SE put it on W910, nice big screen. Then thrown in a better web browser.

Bad idea for SE to use the fastport for ALL accessories -- USB cable, charger, headset. My K610i's fastport is very loose now. It became loose before I thought of using BT instead for MPE

razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-11-21 03:00
"Bad idea for SE to use the fastport for ALL accessories -- USB cable, charger, headset. My K610i's fastport is very loose now. It became loose before I thought of using BT instead for MPE "
^^
This is bad for some but for the rest of us it means more accessories to be unveiled and become compatible only in SE just like the HGE-100. let those samsung, moto and nokia become jealous whenever they see a low-end JP-7/JP-8 phone compatible with this powerful GPS module while their beloved non-SE phone don't have something cool like that

Posted: 2007-11-15 17:53
I wish the W910 had wifi... and infrared for minimal battery consumption while connected all day to the PC (using MPE). Then E65 won't be very attractive

^^ Hi matey i think you should have post that here

My Wish For SE this Coming Christmas

My new bitch was that why we can't see a K6-series 3G/HSDPA mid range phone standardized with a decent autofocus like the T650's one - T650's image quality is very decent, especially at low-light!
10 years at Esato
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2008-01-09 10:25
Why can't we have a bluetooth stereo headset with a built in FM Radio?

Does such a thing exist?
Bambino
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-01-09 13:25
I demand NTS Smartphone.
Why such a pain in the ass?
Non Mihi,
Non Tibi,
Sed Nobis.
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-09 13:42
one of my few SE beefs is with the K800 music player. Why the hell did SE remove the "sort by date added" function?? I mean, it's the most common way I listen to my music, but now I have to add every new song to a playlist (and search through alphabetically trying to make sure I don't forget any of the 10 or whatever songs I just added) where as before I could just sort by date added and all my latest songs where there at the end of the list. Groannn!!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi