Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Nokia E61i.

Previous  123 ... 1415 161718  Next
Author Nokia E61i.
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-29 21:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
get the converter and u can play anything u just want to. google for it, there many options.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
Ridahz
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-04-29 21:25
Had a look but didnt have a clue what i was doing? Lol
Ridahz Feedback +29 -0
Titanium Trader
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-29 22:11
dont get it...

/// Ericsson Forum
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-04-29 22:20

On 2007-04-29 21:25:46, Ridahz wrote:
Had a look but didnt have a clue what i was doing? Lol

google for "internet video converter" - that's probably THE simplest but most efficient converter around...takes practically any format of video file and turns it into any other format... (oh, it's called "internet v c " because as well as converting stuff that is on your pc already, you can also download youtube clips etc. and convert them... Very good, simple and FREE! [addsig]
voda_jon
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2007-04-29 23:22
or visit the site i jus sent u in a txt and download Smart Movie... plus the converter...

smart movie plays mpegs and mp4's and some others and also comes with a converter to convert them lol....

J.
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-04-30 12:27

On 2007-04-29 23:22:44, voda_jon wrote:
or visit the site i jus sent u in a txt and download Smart Movie... plus the converter...

smart movie plays mpegs and mp4's and some others and also comes with a converter to convert them lol....

J.
I love smartmovie - player is much better than the free divx player. i just recommended ivc cause it's very easy , and it converts stuff no other converter we tried tackles...it even made some clips "watchable" that other mediaplayers and converters called "corrupted"... But, yeah, for best
viewing pleasure: smartmovie [addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-30 12:30
but the smartmovie i installed was the same as the divx player, maybe the layout was a bit different

/// Ericsson Forum
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-04-30 12:52

On 2007-04-30 12:30:11, BobaFett wrote:
but the smartmovie i installed was the same as the divx player, maybe the layout was a bit different

well... i found smartmovie plays some formats that divx doesn't handle so well, plus: smartmovie lets you adjust "preroll-time", that is you can get sound and video to be in sync... Not so important for short clips on a tiny screen, but for nice long videos on a nice big screen ...
but does it justify the price for "smartmovie"? That's another thread maybe... [addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-30 13:09
is the quality same? divx is very good, of course it depends on the source aswell, i usually convert other formats, preferbly high def videos.

/// Ericsson Forum
oneofthose
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-30 15:07

On 2007-04-30 13:09:55, BobaFett wrote:
is the quality same? divx is very good, of course it depends on the source aswell, i usually convert other formats, preferbly high def videos.

I find quality pretty much identical - but as maggflodd pointed out:
audio-video synching is better on smartmovie player, and I too find that occasionally smartmovie-player will play files that the divx-player won't evenopen...
BTW my journalist-lady also loves that "internet video converter" (ivc.com) - it has limited options as to cropping, setting of output size etc, but she reckons it's unbelievably good to save clips that seem unusable on any other converter/player (she produces a lot of internet clips etc, and often the content is more important than the quality, and ivc has saved many of her projects... it'll sometimes say "source file corrupted" but plough ahead with the conversion anyways, and usually she can than use the resulting output clip to improve on in other edting programmes... that's just BTW...)
adnansanni
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 06:31
I had problem on my E61i, after changed the security code and select the option "lock if sim changed". With start another sim, the phone normally asked me the security code I gave that correctly but phone said: "Phone start up failed, contact retailer". After that I again start with previous sim, the phone start, and I immediately changed the security code to default one and uncheck the “look if sim changed”. After that phone run normally but few minutes later I noticed that the Tool> “Settings” option didn’t load. If I select, just phone goes to black for 8/9 seconds with only menu background then return again to tool menu. I restart the phone few times but “settings” menu problem was there. So I had to hard format. And now phone is full ok.
My question is, is anyone has the similar problem? I have sticker on my box that said if I changed the security code then warranty is void. Is it officially? Or my country dealer put that illegally? If I don’t changed the security code then how can I protect the phone is it is lost? So I’m thinking, I’ll complain about that to Nokia.
I’ve found same problem on another thread but the phone is N95. (http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=146483 )It is occur if the changed product code. But I don’t understand what product code they talked about is.
voda_jon
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 12:34
i've never heard of a Nokia handset becoming a brick from changing the security code...

plus i've never heard of any mobile phone network or company stopping its customers from changing the security code as there is nothin u can do wrong apart from forget it! lol...

Changing the product code is a totally different thing to changing the security code as well lol...

J
adnansanni
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 13:57
Thanks @voda_jon, I also haven't heard about it before, I'm going to complaine about that. Is product code is same as CDA version of SE?
voda_jon
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 14:08
yeh they r very similiar things...

Just a way of knowing which territory a handset has come from lol...

J.
Ridahz
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 16:21
Smartmovie doesnt play Mpegs
Ridahz Feedback +29 -0
Titanium Trader
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 1415 161718  Next
Goto page: