Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > my brother tried to kill himself.

Previous  12
Author my brother tried to kill himself.
brownie1989
W595 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-02-01 17:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
thank you for all of the help and support guys i really neaded it. My brother was out of his mind and it was just me worrying myself. It was my worry more than anything else but u guys helped me alot.

Thank you mates.

Drew
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-02-01 17:23
Don't worry about, if you ever need a chat members here are more than welcoming.
jingboyx
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-02-01 17:39
you gotta spend time with him. he wont like to be advised but just make sure u stay with him. i was in a similar state 2 yrs ago and i had attempted suicide at that time. besides, he is in adolescent age and so he might repeat the attempt and wont feel like justifying anything against his will. i am a doctor and my advice is that you should not leave him alone which will give him time and chance to think and formulate
a new and better suicide plan. so just stick with him and keep him engaged into something or other.
Krubach
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-02-01 18:05
Yep... keep him busy with something.
Just to keep away those nasty thoughts... [addsig]
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2007-02-01 18:36
sorry to hear this mate..!! dont worry...everything happens for good...and am pretty sure...by now he must be thankfull to god that has taught him a lesson...how value ur life is..!!

hes young...like me...young blood...senseless...shyt crazy...thinking...but thats what really describes...teenagers...but this was juss outta limit..!!..try to be like him...more as a friend...be very open..if he fags or booze...juzz..let it go or may be u can accompany..him so that he can feel a bit better...you know..how..teenagers are...!!...

anyways hope things go straight...life's never steady bro...so dont worry...feel urself lucky..such things never happen with everyone...and you learn out of it..!!..and morever than this... u shud be thankfull to god...nothing happened to your bro..!!

we all are there with you...bro..!!..esato is not just about sony ericsson... get him...here...we'll have some couple...of...chats about girls...and..more haha wat say?...
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
god1_jason
P1
PM
Posted: 2007-02-01 18:39
i am very sorry to hear this. i hope your brother is ok. try to cheer him up. how about you, are you ok? i know having to go through something like that is quite traumatic.
shaliron
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2007-02-02 09:51
Hope everything turns out OK.

Make sure he gets all the support that he can get. That includes some professional help; it's the best way out of it.

Wishing you well
A wooden spoon is a spoon made from wood. Source: Wikipedia

Winner of: Best Thread (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Post (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Signature 2007, and 2nd Best Nickname 2007.
andre_cool
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-02-02 12:26
hope your brother will be ok..
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi