Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > logo trouble for t300

Author logo trouble for t300
decoy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-12 20:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi everyone, new here...i was wondering if anyone has had this problem before, or knows whats going on...

everytime i access the esato site from my phone and find a logo i want, i hit yes to bring up the save picture option, but everytime it is grayed out and not an option...any idea on what i can do to resolve this? thanks in advance.
vernacan
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-14 23:29
I am having almost the same problem.

I follow the beloved how to found here:

http://www.esato.com/help/favouritehowto.php

I get as far as :

"This picture illustrates what happends while the image is downloaded. If no image turns up within a couple of seconds (< 10sec) there is probably something wrong with your operator WAP-gateway. Please read our FAQ for more about this."

The picture does turn up. I click yes on my T300 and nothing happens. It just sits there. It never downloads. Clicking "No" takes me back one step. Using the Option key is no good either.

It does say "Click the Yes button to install this logo on your T68". I am wondering if this is part of the problem. Maybe there is some other area the T300 users should go but I doubt it...since you had to choos T68/T300 at the beginning of the steps...

HELP!!!
sunjivas
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2002-11-14 23:46
memory full?
vernacan
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-15 13:34
nope...

plenty of space available

only 12% being used....

maybe it is some sort of hack installed by T-Mobile to keep me from getting cool logos, tones, etc..for free, forcing me to buy their crappy tones and wallpapers....

i was able to download a 336kb ring tone from esato last night, however the logo problem is still current
riasmonkey
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 19:31
i am having the EXACT same problem..... just wondering if anyone else found anything out??? thanks.
jellyellie
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-28 23:35
if it is a normal logo, t300's can't take logos. they can take polyphonic ringtones, monotone ringtones, coloured backgrounds, animated screensavers.
www.jellyellie.com
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi