Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Fitness Kit by Sony Ericsson, Reebok

Author Fitness Kit by Sony Ericsson, Reebok
deepsme
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2007-01-25 06:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
According to sources, Sony Ericsson has partnered with Reebok to offer customers the "Ultimate Fitness Kit".

Under this offer, every customer who buys a Sony Ericsson Sports Walkman phone W710i would get a free pair of Reebok Foster running shoes. Besides, the W710i helps runners count calories, measure their running speed plus distance, as also calculate the number of steps taken while running.

Commenting on the offer, Subhinder Singh Prem, Managing Director of Reebok India, said that the fitness information the W710i Walkman phone provides while consumers run and train in Reebok Foster running shoes is their way of enabling people to achieve their personal fitness goals by turning exercise into an experience.

Adding to it, Sudhin Mathur, General Manager of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications India, said that the W710i comes with in-built applications like Pedometer, Calorie Counter, and Heart Rate Monitor in addition to all the unique music applications, and that it is for those who want to have more fun and workout harder.

As per the offer, each Sony Ericsson W710i will come packed in a customized Reebok (RBK) box, and every customer who buys such a packed phone will get a RBK gift voucher. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the 51 Reebok stores across the country.

Reportedly, the "Ultimate Fitness Kit" costs somewhere in the region of Rs 15,000.

source

[ This Message was edited by: deepsme on 2007-01-25 05:39 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi